Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow ♫

'Tis the season.

Just in case anyone finds the snow to be a bit much, you can turn it off. See the customize icon at the top of the page. (Looks like a switch.)

'Tis the season.

Just in case anyone finds the snow to be a bit much, you can turn it off. See the customize icon at the top of the page. (Looks like a switch.)
Thanks ... nice touch, but I turned it off ... was giving me PTSD to my time growing up in Rhode Island. I NEVER want to shovel snow or scrape off ice from a car again!!! I left RI for So Cal after I graduated college.

Thanks ... nice touch, but I turned it off ... was giving me PTSD to my time growing up in Rhode Island. I NEVER want to shovel snow or scrape off ice from a car again!!! I left RI for So Cal after I graduated college.
Ha. The way I see it, I'd much rather have snow on my screen than the snow outside. It's snow I never have to shovel, that I can enjoy without getting cold and wet.

'Tis the season.

Not me, I love it!

What's the over/under on how long it takes for @Cosmo Cruz to flip out after taking a gummy?

Ha. The way I see it, I'd much rather have snow on my screen than the snow outside. It's snow I never have to shovel, that I can enjoy without getting cold and wet.
Considering how long this snow is piling up for and going into my laptop vents, I might have to shovel it out of the inside!

Tis the season for multiple all weather mat threads!

'Tis the season.

Don't see a switch icon at top of page. Any further description for how to turn off?
I'll await the real stuff.

Don't see a switch icon at top of page. Any further description for how to turn off?
It's right to the right of the alert bell

1702939050210.png

Back