LCID just went below $8

I'm still in a wait and see position. It has gone up 5% in after hours trading based on the PIF announcement but just need Elon to tweet some more stories to tank it before year end and then I'll swoop in. Haha!
Agreed I think this would be a short term pop reaction to the news but overall the markets are poorly positioned.

I'm trying to sit on my hands into 2023 before I do anything. I hope the price stays down in the 7s.

...I'm trying to sit on my hands into 2023 before I do anything. I hope the price stays down in the 7s.
Same here. Interestingly dividends announced so far in December seem to be running well under last year's. Wasn't expecting that.

Also bought 10k QS at $6.15 for swing trade. They sent out prototypes of their latest test model to companies today for testing. Solid state battery company which I'm hoping for some major breakthrough but not gonna see commercialization for maybe another 5 years quickest. Will sell on Thursday or even tomorrow.

LCID I can hold. I didn't even know they were selling to raise significant capital recently and now that's over so is the majority of selling pressure. Looks like enough capital and hopefully they wont need to raise in another year. Double whamy with the overall market significantly going down the past 4 trading days. Made sense to load up today

Also bought 10k QS at $6.15 for swing trade. They sent out prototypes of their latest test model to companies today for testing. Solid state battery company which I'm hoping for some major breakthrough but not gonna see commercialization for maybe another 5 years quickest. Will sell on Thursday or even tomorrow.

LCID I can hold. I didn't even know they were selling to raise significant capital recently and now that's over so is the majority of selling pressure. Looks like enough capital and hopefully they wont need to raise in another year. Double whamy with the overall market significantly going down the past 4 trading days. Made sense to load up today
More raises every year. Just look at Tesla.

Maybe you can still get a Santa Rally pop. Either way timing the market is hard, 7.40 isn't a bad price in the long run.

Maybe you can still get a Santa Rally pop. Either way timing the market is hard, 7.40 isn't a bad price in the long run.
This year if Santa Claus rally had to happen, it should have happened after Walmart reported earnings today. It was muted. Unless we have a huge surprise at the end of this month in retail sales, I doubt if we will see the Santa Claus rally this year.

Just charcoal for Xmas

A charcoal would be nice. Right now there's no gift and trees are being stolen. More like a grinch rally

LCID went below $7.

Stock offering finished and first deliveries to Europe but still went down a lot :(

The EVs follow the big dawg...Tesla down over 3.5% as well

End of the year tax loss harvesting.

Reshuffled my stocks around. Set it up so I'm comfortable not looking at it everyday anymore. I don't need extra distraction. Will focus on enjoying the Pure once it arrives!

Withdrew some cash for the Pure and to install charger. I'm holding LCID long term now. Besides the market being down, I'm expecting good news moving forward like more deliveries in Europe and U.S.

Last edited:
5’s are coming for lucid price ( imo)
Might buy some more or purchase more tsla if it drops under )100
It’s a brutal market and recession is looming

More raises every year. Just look at Tesla.
Only difference is with Saudi PIF support and incentives, they will ramp up much quicker with NO RISK of bankruptcy. Saudi's sold Tesla before it shot up. They will never make that mistake again. They need to diversify from oil, and Lucid is their ticket. Saudi factory will be up and running in 2 years with battery manufacturing units set up nearby.Saudi's have the money to throw at this. They made 200 billion in profit in 2022 just from oil.

Back