Las Vegas Meetup 10/7/23

Which do you prefer for our first LV Community Meetup? You may select multiple options.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there any big event that weekend? Hotel prices seem higher than usual 😵‍💫

Close to the Meetup and not too far from the dinner:
  • Homewood Suites by Hilton Henderson $251 + tax
  • Residence Inn Henderson $294 + tax
  • SpringHill Suites by Marriott $260 + tax

Lucid Owners - What's Up ! We're 3 weeks away from the largest meetup of Lucid Owner ever!

Things are coming together nicely and now I need your help to confirm participation.

Please have a look at the table below to confirm your attendance - especially for the group dinner. I need to put down a deposit and so am looking for committed responses only, please. Payment via Cash or Check only as the restaurant will not split the bill.

Please advise of any cancellations by Oct 3.

Anyone not in the list that can join us - please DM @GMan or @hydbob. It would be great to have you!

Nickname of Attendees
Vehicle Meetup

https://www.celebritycars.com/weekly-car-show-.aspx

Navigate to: BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
https://maps.app.goo.gl/buErtic4kmErhJHA8

Time: 7am - 11am
(*) I am working to secure a block of spots for a limited number of cars within the main area of the event. There is plenty of parking in the lot whether your Lucid is in or out of the blocked spots (suggest to come early if you care to be in the block). Stay tuned for more details
Dinner

Cost: Expect $100 plus alcohol, tax, and tip.
Payment: Plan to pay me either Cash or Check only Restaurant will not split the bill.

Time: 7pm
2270 Village Walk Dr Suite 200, Henderson, NV 89052 https://maps.app.goo.gl/vZRCu23wMjb5cj8w6
Walking distance from Green Valley Resort

Family style w/main entrees of Creekstone Steak, Organic King Salmon, or Pasture Raised Chicken
@Bobby
Yes​
1​
@AdnillienYes1
@hydbobYes2
@joecYes1
@borskiYes2
@AirDollYes1
@GManYes1
@VolundYes2
@AchillesYes2
@lwongYes2
@nevadagameYesRegrets- not available
@OCDCYes2.0
@cwlintYesRegrets - not available
@experiment458noRegrets - not available
Iamoninternet247no1
@ericmrYesRegrets - not available
@CrimsonYesRegrets - will not be able to join for dinner
@CoreYes1
@Tesla2.0Yes2
@Rick Byesno
@Aircom yesno
Lucid MotorsAwaiting final wordAwaiting final word

Count = 18 Lucid Owners

Pretty Amazing...

Last edited by a moderator:
Also confirmed one person, one car.

Unfortunately will be out of town for this one but will be pom-pom-ing it from afar!

Count me in, +1 for dinner for 2, I’m bringing in car.

DM me where to send reservation deposit.

B9D3ABE8-D6AE-471B-B829-C9BD4B26CE58.jpeg

Planning this trip. So there will be 2 locations, a 7am coffee meet up and a 7pm dinner on Oct 7th? Please confirm hours, going to book Vegas shows.

Boulder to Las Vegas 775 miles two stops
I didn’t know anyone was planning to book shows so I already booked two shows for my wife and I at the severe and a circus Soleil love

Attachments

• IMG_0029.png
    IMG_0029.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 46
Boulder to Las Vegas 775 miles two stops
I didn’t know anyone was planning to book shows so I already booked two shows for my wife and I at the severe and a circus Soleil love
Love is a good one!

Vegas isn't really my favorite place, so I'm not sure what I'll do between the meet-up and dinner. Anyone know of any good/fun drives in the area?

Vegas isn't really my favorite place, so I'm not sure what I'll do between the meet-up and dinner. Anyone know of any good/fun drives in the area?
Valley of Fire could be nice or up Mount Charleston. I am sure the locals will have better suggestions.

Valley of Fire could be nice or up Mount Charleston. I am sure the locals will have better suggestions.
@Core these are both good suggestions. Additionally, there is a Red Rocks Canyon car loop where you drive thru and optionally stop at 10 or so designated observation spots. You can hike at these checkpoints as well, or you can simply park, have a look from the lot and continue on. Basically, you make it into whatever experience you like. If you do leave your vehicle, make sure to put all valuables in the trunk/frunk so as not to attract misfits looking to steal belongings.

The main loop is paved and while elevation does come into play to get there, once there, it's not much of a factor. Coming from Utah, it will seem very tame.

Tickets are required but you can purchase ahead of time. See the site here: https://www.blm.gov/programs/national-conservation-lands/nevada/red-rock-canyon

I'm probably going to enjoy the hotel anemnities and then leave the next day

At Venetian & Palazzo, I recall there ar 4 ChargePoint EVSE in garage free of charge.

Back