• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Las Vegas Meetup 10/7/23

Which do you prefer for our first LV Community Meetup? You may select multiple options.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*** Meetup Latest Update ***

1. Last count is 17 Lucid Owners are planning to attend, which is AMAZING
    1. We have owners from California, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, and potentially Texas driving in. There may be other states joining as well, pls let me know.
  2. Regarding the Meetup on 10/7
    1. As @Crimson mentioned, I am attempting to secure a block/row of spots in the larger Cars & Coffee Event. Even if we don't get a block, there is ample parking just farther from the action.
    2. The location hosts a weekly Cars & Coffee style event with all sorts of cars. Muscle, Dragsters, Sports, Antiques, etc... I'm pretty sure I saw the DeLorean from Back to the Future last time (I kid you not).
    3. Here is the address: 9520 S Eastern Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89123 and
    4. Here's the google link: https://goo.gl/maps/2nUvtYegv9Kupuzv8
    5. Anyone who would like to share their Lucid modfications, dash cam installations, wraps, etc... shoot me a DM or just let us know on site. This will be a great venue to share ideas.
  3. Regarding Dinner
    1. If you are serious about attending dinner, please DM @hydbob (not me)
    2. Here in LV, with a party the size we're expecting, they will require a per person deposit (e.g. $25 depending on the restaurant). So, kindly reply only if you will are committed to join.
    3. Menu: steaks, seafood, burgers, sandwiches, etc... A good variety.

Stay tuned for further updates
cc:

1. @Bobby [M]
  2. @Adnillien [M]
  3. @hydbob (2) [M]
  4. @joec [M]
  5. @borski (2) [M]
  6. @AirDoll
  7. @lwong
  8. @Volund (2)
  9. @Achilles
  10. @OCDC
  11. @GMan (me)
  12. @cwlint
  13. @nevadagame
  14. @experiment458
  15. Iamoninternet247
  16. @ericmr
  17. @Crimson
  18. @Core (2)

Last edited by a moderator:
*** Meetup Latest Update ***

1. Last count is 17 Lucid Owners are planning to attend, which is AMAZING
    1. We have owners from California, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, and potentially Texas driving in. There may be other states joining as well, pls let me know.
  2. Regarding the Meetup on 10/7
    1. As @Crimson mentioned, I am attempting to secure a block/row of spots in the larger Cars & Coffee Event. Even if we don't get a block, there is ample parking just farther from the action.
    2. The location hosts a weekly Cars & Coffee style event with all sorts of cars. Muscle, Dragsters, Sports, Antiques, etc... I'm pretty sure I saw the DeLorean from Back to the Future last time (I kid you not).
    3. Here is the address: 9520 S Eastern Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89123 and
    4. Here's the google link: https://goo.gl/maps/2nUvtYegv9Kupuzv8
    5. Anyone who would like to share their Lucid modfications, dash cam installations, wraps, etc... shoot me a DM or just let us know on site. This will be a great venue to share ideas.
  3. Regarding Dinner
    1. If you are serious about attending dinner, please DM @hydbob (not me)
    2. Here in LV, with a party the size we're expecting, they will require a per person deposit (e.g. $25 depending on the restaurant). So, kindly reply only if you will are committed to join.
    3. Menu: steaks, seafood, burgers, sandwiches, etc... A good variety

Stay tuned for further updates
cc:

1. @Bobby [M]
  2. @Adnillien [M]
  3. @hydbob(2) [M]
  4. @joec [M]
  5. @borski (2) [M]
  6. @AirDoll
  7. @lwong
  8. @Volund(2)
  9. @Achilles
  10. @OCDC
  11. @GMan (me)
  12. @cwlint
  13. @nevadagame
  14. @experiment458
  15. Iamoninternet247
  16. @ericmr
  17. @Crimson
  18. @Core (2)
I'm bringing @AirDoll

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very surprised someone is making the trip all the way from Texas. I did the drive from Houston last week and it was brutal, literally nothing to see in between

Come join us!
I can't, I have way too much going on that weekend.
Actually as strange as this sounds, in the half year we've had the Lucid, the farthest it's been is the north side of Los Angeles, about 150 miles from home. It is time for a road trip.

I'm very surprised someone is making the trip all the way from Texas. I did the drive from Houston last week and it was brutal, literally nothing to see in between

Which is why I’m tentative. I’m trying to clear out my business engagement that week and have my college boy to ride along with me.

Which is why I’m tentative. I’m trying to clear out my business engagement that week and have my college boy to ride along with me.
Would definitely love to see you there and meet you.
But it is a difficult drive alone.

Would definitely love to see you there and meet you.
But it is a difficult drive alone.

Audiobook is great companion for any road trip. Texas plain field is very boring, ended solar farms, wind turbines, ranches and cows. 12 hours from east end to west end I-10.

Audiobook is great companion for any road trip. Texas plain field is very boring, ended solar farms, wind turbines, ranches and cows. 12 hours from east end to west end I-10.
Daylight drives are easy, but once the sun sets is where it's difficult for me.
Best way I get through the night is stand up comedy shows
Chappelle show or Dave Chappelle stand up is hilarious

lol no; ain't no way in hell you catch me dead driving anything in vegas, especially my lucid.
Smart man - smarter than me

Is there any big event that weekend? Hotel prices seem higher than usual 😵‍💫

Is there any big event that weekend? Hotel prices seem higher than usual 😵‍💫
Monday Night Football. Also, it’s a holiday weekend.

Back