RESOLVED Lane Protection Departure Failure

Smitty5468

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Brand new Lucid Air Touring

Highway assist worked yesterday. Started vehicle today, get Lane Protection Departure Failure. Now highway assist feature doesn’t work.

Anyone else have this issue?

Brand new Lucid Air Touring

Highway assist worked yesterday. Started vehicle today, get Lane Protection Departure Failure. Now highway assist feature doesn’t work.

Anyone else have this issue?
What solutions have you tried?

Same problem, started on 6/14 in the middle of a drive. Received a ton of "take over immediately" errors and then no more Highway Assist. I get the "Lane Departure Protection Failure" after a reset, but no other errors. Oddly the lane protection warnings and corrections still work. I have done a card reset, an Air logo reset, and the dreaded 2 button reset. Nothing has resolved the issue thus far.

@Smitty5468 - did you get this resolved yourself somehow?

Bill

Same problem, started on 6/14 in the middle of a drive. Received a ton of "take over immediately" errors and then no more Highway Assist. I get the "Lane Departure Protection Failure" after a reset, but no other errors. Oddly the lane protection warnings and corrections still work. I have done a card reset, an Air logo reset, and the dreaded 2 button reset. Nothing has resolved the issue thus far.

@Smitty5468 - did you get this resolved yourself somehow?

Bill
So long story short I had a call out to get the car taken to the shop. Then the following day after the car had been off for awhile it randomly corrected itself. I still don’t know what fixed it.

Sometimes letting the car go into a deep sleep corrects these issues.

Interestingly enough, Highway Assist re-appeared yesterday morning for me. I haven't used it yet, but will be taking a 4 hour drive this evening. Hopefully it reset it self and is resolved!

Interestingly enough, Highway Assist re-appeared yesterday morning for me. I haven't used it yet, but will be taking a 4 hour drive this evening. Hopefully it reset it self and is resolved!
Hi, @Isletime. Let us know it goes. If the issue is still present, then I advise contacting your Service Center for assistance.

Back