Just Curious - XPEL PPF and EA app

Mouthpiece

Verified Owner
Finally got invited to pick up my car next week. So, a couple of questions came to mind with a lot more to follow. First, for each supercharger the Tesla app tells you how many working spots are available. Is there a way to tell how many working spots are available at the EA stations? Second, I've decided to go with XPEL PPF. Can anyone recommend an installer near the Riviera Beach facility? TIA

The EA app tells what is currently in use, available, and sometimes (big sometimes) out of service.

I understand that most charger app do. My favorite is ABRP, as it takes into account topographic changes and allows you to set the minimum desired charge level when arriving at the next stationtm. For our upcoming trip from western washington to Denver, I am setting it at 20% until I get used to driving an EV and understanding how reliable the EA network is.

The EA app tells what is currently in use, available, and sometimes (big sometimes) out of service.
The Lucid app and nav tell you this as well.

Finally got invited to pick up my car next week. So, a couple of questions came to mind with a lot more to follow. First, for each supercharger the Tesla app tells you how many working spots are available. Is there a way to tell how many working spots are available at the EA stations? Second, I've decided to go with XPEL PPF. Can anyone recommend an installer near the Riviera Beach facility? TIA
I am having my car done at Exquisite Detail/Autorama down in Boynton Beach but they do Suntek, which I am told has a higher level of clarity vs Xpel. Auto Supershield down in Boca I believe does XPel. They did the tint on my Tesla with Photosync and did a great job.

Back