Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Dream P
DE Number
Referral Code
R0YBCKIJ
Reactions: FFT
I concur, the production is top notch. However I think you should post the review here first…

We used a combo of FPV drone (my first time ever shooting with one) and a Mavic. Both piloted by professionals.
I had no idea they could go that fast!! Easily overtaking you from above and behind and it appears you are moving along at a pretty good clip!! Can't wait to see the final version!! I've found all your Lucid videos to be very well done and informative. Thank you very much.

I had no idea they could go that fast!! Easily overtaking you from above and behind and it appears you are moving along at a pretty good clip!! Can't wait to see the final version!! I've found all you Lucid videos to be very well done and informative. Thank you very much.
I didn't either to be honest. The pilot said it go over 90...so we put it to the test!

I didn't either to be honest. The pilot said it go over 90...so we put it to the test!
Fun fact - the FAA's maximum permissible speed for a Drone is 100 mph. That is pretty darn fast but you could beat it with the DE, aside from speed limits on the highway.

Fun fact - the FAA's maximum permissible speed for a Drone is 100 mph. That is pretty darn fast but you could beat it with the DE, aside from speed limits on the highway.
Sounds like a challenge for the next video!

Sounds like a challenge for the next video!

If you ever want to do something with yours and mine, let me know! I’m presently on a road trip down to LA and San Diego anyway, but normally based in the Bay Area. Would be fun to do something with two.

If you ever want to do something with yours and mine, let me know! I’m presently on a road trip down to LA and San Diego anyway, but normally based in the Bay Area. Would be fun to do something with two.
Appreciate that! If I'd known that could have been awwesome. Im in the studio this week unfortunately.

Really looking forward to this!!! Thank you.

We need to find a white one then we can get a red, black, white and gold together. Count me in!

Where is the video Jon??? It's after 8:00 am?

Jon is on Lucids time line. He’s just waiting for quality control to sign off…

Back