Issues on brand new car

Amazing … the car won’t engage in adaptive cruise control most of times and when it does there is no indication that it is in adaptive cruise control … no display… no traffic sign detection also and display

Within a week car back in shop… even after update to latest software they are not able to root cause the issue

Hopefully they can asap…

There should be basic check list of qc done before delivery of vehicle right out of the factory

This is worrisome
Car delivered Monday 11/14 so I'm very new to this vehicle. UX 2.0.24. While driving on I-95 today, I couldn't get ACC to engage. Later, on return trip, it started to work fine. Anything that might have precluded its functioning properly that I may have been unaware of?

Car delivered Monday 11/14 so I'm very new to this vehicle. UX 2.0.24. While driving on I-95 today, I couldn't get ACC to engage. Later, on return trip, it started to work fine. Anything that might have precluded its functioning properly that I may have been unaware of?
When you first start, ACC/HA need to calibrate. So if you were in that calibration period, it would not have allowed you to do it.

I just got my lucid and cannot figure out how to activate ha... ive turned on everything in dreamdrive settings but there is only adaptive cruise. Ive updates to latest software too
A long press on the on/off button should toggle between HA and ACC. If it doesn’t, then the car has not spent enough time in ACC to calibrate the HA.

AD4C328B-03D7-4320-91E9-38690785B9BC.jpeg
AD4C328B-03D7-4320-91E9-38690785B9BC.jpeg
56C6ABAC-8923-4437-94FE-05D5DA5508B9.jpeg

Anyone seen above?

There are forum members who have experienced this error. Sorry you are off to such a rocky start. Please let us know what they found.

There are forum members who have experienced this error. Sorry you are off to such a rocky start. Please let us know what they found.
First time after reset the problem went away.. it came back soon and this time there as a jerk … when parked car started rolling back..

Lucid has opened service work order for this… let’s see what they find

More than a week and they still can’t figure it out… in process they are upgrading car to 2.0.24 version ..

tbh I don’t think it is software issue , have feeling GT dreamdrive pro features either not installed ( will probably will relying on some hardware) or some sensor not working

Anyone else have their Brand new car in shop for more than a week?
sorry to hear about this. Lucid must fix it.

I did have my brand new car in the shop several times in the first month. It was a Mercedes-Benz GLS450 which I bought new. They had nice loaner cars and free coffee in the service area as a plus.

Still no one from service team has contacted … work order open since 2 days

Support team escalated it since this is a serious issue and they keep on saying service manager will contact asap and schedule mobile service or pickup

After power cycle error goes away but regen breaking feels weak and car is bit sluggish
They really need to have service response time improved ..: understandable that they are busy and understaffed but errors such as these will help root cause some major defects

Car in shop for more than 10 days, they had to create a fault ticket for engineers to look at

Lucid has not told me yet what the issue is as they are trying to figure it out … this is concerning

Of 6 weeks of owning the car, the car has been in shop for 3+ weeks on two issues
Lucid just confirmed, rear drive unit is at fault and will need to be replaced

Lucid just confirmed, rear drive unit is at fault and will need to be replaced

Glad they found defect as quickly as possible and wishing you much better luck from this point on

Glad they found defect as quickly as possible and wishing you much better luck from this point on
Thanks

I am glad they root caused it…. It’s understandable a new car will have issues

But love the car, can’t wait getting behind the wheels… it’s truly amazing piece of engineering

Thanks

I am glad they root caused it…. It’s understandable a new car will have issues

But love the car, can’t wait getting behind the wheels… it’s truly amazing piece of engineering
You’ve been through more than most with your car. Glad to see the solution seems to be in sight. With any luck, this will be the last of your troubles.

You’ve been through more than most with your car. Glad to see the solution seems to be in sight. With any luck, this will be the last of your troubles.
Seems they still haven’t fixed the car… don’t know what to do… coming Wednesday it will be 3 weeks just for this issue…

They seem to be waiting for drive unit..

Seems they still haven’t fixed the car… don’t know what to do… coming Wednesday it will be 3 weeks just for this issue…

Where are you located? It would be nice to know which location is having hard time obtaining drive units. You can set your location in your profile. Another forum member had a quick replacement drive unit in Scottsdale, since they had it in stock.

Some owners have had extended wait times.
Hang in there, brighter days ahead

Where are you located? It would be nice to know which location is having hard time obtaining drive units. You can set your location in your profile. Another forum member had a quick replacement drive unit in Scottsdale, since they had it in stock.
It’s Bay Area California..: their hq …

It’s Bay Area California..: their hq …
Do you mean Millbrae is the service center? Their HQ is in Newark.

What I can say is once the replacement is there, they’re quick to replace it, but it can take some time to get there.

Back