Issues on brand new car

Do you work for Lucid?? Responses sound earily similar to the excuses I've been receiving from them. It's always, "huh, never come across that", "others don't have that problem", "profiles don't work between spouses, then just don't create a profile for one spouse", and on and on. FIND THE PROBLEM OR REFUND MY MONEY

Please keep in mind that Bobby (and all the moderators and members also ) spend an enormous amount of time contributing to and managing this forum.They have helped countless members understand their cars. Your comment is completely inappropriate.

Last edited:
Do you work for Lucid?? Responses sound earily similar to the excuses I've been receiving from them. It's always, "huh, never come across that", "others don't have that problem", "profiles don't work between spouses, then just don't create a profile for one spouse", and on and on. FIND THE PROBLEM OR REFUND MY MONEY
Okay, expect an ACH of all the money you’ve paid the moderators on this forum immediately; your $0 should show up in 2-3 business days. Thanks and have a nice day.

Okay, expect an ACH of all the money you’ve paid the moderators on this forum immediately; your $0 should show up in 2-3 business days. Thanks and have a nice day.
Sheesh. Most people come here to get ideas and approaches and learn things, and benefit from moderators and non-moderators providing potential workarounds, solutions, or just sympathy. Most know that for issues their Lucid point of contact, Customer Care or their Sales or Delivery Advisor is the official place to go. Others come here to vent their frustrations and throw words in the direction of the unpaid moderators, using a forum site that they don't pay anything to use and don't have to watch ads.
Please, no abusive behavior here, folks.

I don’t want people to get the wrong idea lol - the tow loop doesn’t “solve” any issues,
Well I have not had a problem since I put it on. 100% effective. So there. Where's your datum?

But: most people don’t ever need a tow.
I haven't ever needed one because I put the tow loop on.

Well I have not had a problem since I put it on. 100% effective. So there. Where's your datum?

I haven't ever needed one because I put the tow loop on.
I have some shiny crystals to sell you for good health and good luck

I have some shiny crystals to sell you for good health and good luck
Are personal sales by forum moderators allowed? How about by forum participants? Just asking for a friend...

Back