iPhone Messages / Pilot Screen

HC_79

Verified Owner
Cars
2023 Lucid Air GT
Referral Code
AWNJLGKT
Do text messages show up on the pilot panel from your iPhone? I’ve got call info and contacts working but the messages is blank. Says to check the Bluetooth settings on the phone but can’t seem to find anything.

Am I missing something or doesn’t work with iPhone?

Do text messages show up on the pilot panel from your iPhone? I’ve got call info and contacts working but the messages is blank. Says to check the Bluetooth settings on the phone but can’t seem to find anything.

Am I missing something or doesn’t work with iPhone?
I’ve not played with this yet - I do want it

have a look at the alexa settings on the phone, I know this was where I had to look for the contacts sharing

It must’ve been a bug or error when setting up the initial connection. I went into the Bluetooth settings on the phone, selected the Lucid and turned off notifications and back on again.

Messages now come through to the car and will be read out by Alexa, you can respond by pre defined quick responses on the touch screen. It’s quite limited and obviously for safety reasons. You can’t read messages from the copilot screen but can create a new one. You will only have the option to select from one of the quick response phrases though.

As with Apple CarPlay, it’s clearly geared up to use voice assistants to send your custom messages from a safety perspective.

Back