Interior Covers

travelermark

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
I have a trip coming up. Will have a friend and his dog in the back seat. His dog is great at shedding and drooling. Wondering if anyone has found a good seat cover for the back seat. Also thinking I need to cover the back of the front seats as well but haven’t found anything for that. Open to ideas.

We were waiting on the highly rated Orvis that was backordered for months. Bought a highly reviewed Amazon one for $40 and love it. Our collie is not rambunctious.

We were waiting on the highly rated Orvis that was backordered for months. Bought a highly reviewed Amazon one for $40 and love it. Our collie is not rambunctious.
Can you share the link?

I have a trip coming up. Will have a friend and his dog in the back seat. His dog is great at shedding and drooling. Wondering if anyone has found a good seat cover for the back seat. Also thinking I need to cover the back of the front seats as well but haven’t found anything for that. Open to ideas.
I got this one over a year ago and have 3 dogs and have had no problems. The standard size fits great as you can even tuck in the side under the seats.

Check out Seatcoversolution. They have a lots car seat covers for back seat. I was intending to use them for my Air 2019, but I found the seats were VERY easy to clean. If I were to do it again, I'd get the luxury seat covers. We have a Shetland Sheepdog, and sheltie "glitter" follows us everywhere - including my car!

I've been on the lookout for replacement car seat covers for my Lucid as well. There are aftermarket options available that offer leather seat covers specifically designed for the Lucid. Look for covers made from high-quality leather to ensure they match the interior and provide a comfortable fit.

Back