Profile Switching and Seat Memory not adjusting

...However, I do worry big time about what these repair costs are doing to Lucid's bottom line...I can only hope later cars off the line are seeing less incidence of repair.
Thank you for doing the early-adopter work. Couldn't have gotten here without it. My GT (09/22 production) has been basically fine.

However, I do worry big time about what these repair costs are doing to Lucid's bottom line. I'm seeing this through the lens of owning two early-production cars (Nos. 154 and 395). I can only hope later cars off the line are seeing less incidence of repair.
Well if it’s any indication, my Pure has had no need for a service visit (home or at a SC) in 5 months of ownership. A very occasional, short term loss of internet is my only current issue. I had a few instances of a trunk closure issue, but that seems to have resolved itself.

My brand new Touring has 4 issues it’s going in for

1. Broken frunk from delivery
2. Passenger rear door has something rattling inside it (super weird)
3. BT mics don’t work well
4. Creaky steering wheel

It’s a lot for a brand new car, but I’m also used to it. My rivian and Teslas were not perfect out of the gate either.

Your #2 could be the rear deck shelf rubbing against the glass. I had that and I could have sworn it was coming from my driver’s seat. I inserted a small piece of foam between the rear shelf and glass, and the noise instantly disappeared. I did it only because there have been so many instances of interior noises that ultimately were traced back to that location. Interior sounds can be very deceiving in terms of where they appear to be originating from.

Back