Insurance

Tay

I was wondering what everyone is being quoted for insurance.
I have State Farm and the quote they gave me for the GT was $3000/yr which seems steep to me.
Interested in everyone's experience.
Thanks

1900/6 months for DE. So Cal

Cincinatti is like 1050/12 months for DE. SF Bay Area.

I have State Farm and the quote they gave me for the GT was $3000/yr which seems steep to me.
Thanks

I'm with state farm and they quoted for the GT $1140 per year. I'm in Georgia.

Liability coverage and deductible amounts all factor into the premium. Without looking at those, you might be comparing apples and oranges.

For mine, I was referring to 500/500 (would get 250/500 but it’s not much cheaper) and $1k deductible.

$2400 year in SD, CA. For comparison I pay $1400 year for a 21 Yukon. 500/500. We will see what happens after a few windshield replacements. One of the things I miss about Dallas. Every car was about $1200 year and plates were $100 year. About the same as our friend in Georgia.

I thought a couple of posters mentioned $450/6 months? I know some of us, myself included, were in disbelief that underwriters would price insurance for a $160,000+ car anywhere near that price. It might pay to move to Georgia. ;)

AFAIK IIHS hasn't done a crash test yet. I wonder if that's gonna change the price significantly.

We are in the SF bay area. I was quoted about $2400/yr by Liberty Mutual for a GT. That rate is because we have our other cars and homeowners
with them. I'm suspecting it would be quite a bit more if insured alone.

We are in the SF bay area. I was quoted about $2400/yr by Liberty Mutual for a GT. That rate is because we have our other cars and homeowners
with them. I'm suspecting it would be quite a bit more if insured alone.

Most people have their homeowners and all their cars insured by the same company for the discount that is offered.

AFAIK IIHS hasn't done a crash test yet. I wonder if that's gonna change the price significantly.
The thing is with that is that so many cars get the highest rating from the IIHS. So I don't know that would be a big deal unless, for some reason, the Lucid didn't do well in their testing. But I highly doubt that.

Thanks
I have been quoted by Geico at around 300 per month for Grand Touring , in Idaho. Ouch.

Erie Insurance has not yet priced Lucid Airs, but gave me an estimate for an Air GT based on a 2022 Tesla S Plaid of $1250/year in Maryland for 1000/1000 coverage.

I'm in Massachusetts and use Travelers/Premier. I currently have a 2015 BMW X3 which costs about $1,250 per year. I was told it will go up approximately $850 for an AGT. Not a firm price yet but it's likely pretty close. Super clean driving record.

As most people here would know, insurance quotes vary wildly by company, zip code, deductible, driver age and record, etc, so what others post is not necessarily useful.

Even though I'm getting a Touring, my insurance company quoted about $1600 for 12 months for a Dream Edition VIN, which is only about $400/year more than I'm paying for a considerably less expensive Mercedes. I have higher deductibles, and the maximum coverage limits they offer.

My DE quote is $2,400 annually, even as part of my bundled homeowners, rental property, and two Lexus sedans. Must be my zip code! :)

Back