• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Insurance

I've replied before, but Socal, Pasadena area, Geico, is $3,900 /yr

I just got my policy info from Allstate (in Arizona). The Premium is $1076 for 6 months w/$1000 deductible. We have multiple cars, Multiple Homes , Umbrella Policy, plus others which I can't recall. We only have 3 drivers listed on our policy. I guess they figure 3 people can only drive so many cars at once. They listed a discount of $1396 for 6 mo for this car based on the various other policies and other "discounts they offer":
Discount details
Multiple Policy $118.85
Allstate Easy Pay Plan $74.97
Preferred Package $233.69
Drivewise® $30.77
Premier Plus $395.69
New Car $110.64
Good Payer $110.64
FullPay® $145.93
Allstate Auto/Life $52.41
Allstate eSmart® $52.41

The quote may be high because the car launched without drivers assistance safety features.

I've replied before, but Socal, Pasadena area, Geico, is $3,900 /yr
i called them up today to see what my rates would be like and the CSR was like they can't insure this car because it's not listed in their tools ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

how did you insure it? did you give them your VIN and it worked?

When I got my MYP, Mercury & AAA both quoted me for more than $2000/year. I ended up with Wawanesa for $1200/year. Gona call and check w/ Wawanesa before picking up our GT.

FYI, we paid $1000 for our S560, and only 800-1000 for our Escalade and GL450. But since we have 4 cars and 2 drivers, we were told rate would be lower than usual.

i called them up today to see what my rates would be like and the CSR was like they can't insure this car because it's not listed in their tools ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

how did you insure it? did you give them your VIN and it worked?
Yep, talked to a rep, gave the VIN and they gave the quote and added it on.

We are in the SF bay area. I was quoted about $2400/yr by Liberty Mutual for a GT. That rate is because we have our other cars and homeowners
with them. I'm suspecting it would be quite a bit more if insured alone.
I’m in So Cal trying to get a quote from Liberty Mutual. Having a hard time. Could you tell me the phone number and agent who was able to quote you? I’m less than 2 weeks from taking delivery of my car. Appreciate your help.

Back