I feel another update coming today....

I had this for quite a while on all lucidmotors webpages. Forgot how I finally fixed it. Clearing Chrome's cache wasn't enough.
I can't remember how I fixed it but I think I cleared cookies for the website.

I had this for quite a while on all lucidmotors webpages. Forgot how I finally fixed it. Clearing Chrome's cache wasn't enough.
I thought it was just me. I've seen this periodically as well in Mac Safari. After some time it just resolved itself for me.

I agree. Release notes are a bit of an art, because most companies go one of two ways: all the commit messages, or “hey it’s a new version have fun” lol

Writing good release notes can *feel* like it isn’t productive, but I agree with you that it’s super important and I think Lucid could definitely do a better job with them in general.
Engineers vs actual consumers. Coming from totally different perspective. Even when I stopped running PS Audio, I still wrote some manuals because the ones written by the engineers were bloody boring. Engineers cannot imagine why a nonengineer would care about parts selection, or the effects of different bias of a tube. As typical consumers, we dream and lust after cool products. And want to know all about how it works. Not for most engineers. I took a poll at the company years ago. Not one engineer had ever saved up money, and then walked into a hifi store to buy at retail like an average Joe. I am not picking on them, just don't let them write stuff the consumer will see.

I can't remember how I fixed it but I think I cleared cookies for the website.
That sounds familiar. I may have cleared cookies.

I thought it was just me. I've seen this periodically as well in Mac Safari. After some time it just resolved itself for me.
I also saw it on Mac chrome, but my phone is fine.

Proud to say I used the creature comfort mode today. I had my mom and doggie in the car with me. We stopped at Jersey Mike’s to get a couple of sandwiches, and my mom told me she wanted to stay in the car with the dog. Without telling her and her not knowing about it, I put it in creature comfort mode at 72. When I came back, she was laughing about the messages on the screen and said it was a very cool feature of the car. 😊

I loved working with engineers and pHds. The assistant for the head of R&D used to bring over his memos for us to translate into English (third generation American, MIT pHd in Chemistry).
I should have kept some of the drafts ... but if you did not know what he was writing about you would not know why it was so funny to us.
It's hard for civilians to understand how these people rise to such high positions of responsibility without having learned to communicate, in any language. May be that these individuals are no so much smart, as it is the people who are around them trying to make sense of what they say.

So pardon the dumb question, does the CREATURE feature activate only in the car before you leave? or can you activate within the phone app? I was trying to see the app for such feature, but I don't see it, so I assume is only while you are on the car before you leave, correct?

So pardon the dumb question, does the CREATURE feature activate only in the car before you leave? or can you activate within the phone app? I was trying to see the app for such feature, but I don't see it, so I assume is only while you are on the car before you leave, correct?
Right now only in the car.

I can’t be the only one who just downloaded this update, and is having my audio paused every few seconds via CarPlay + Apple Podcasts right ‽

I can’t be the only one who just downloaded this update, and is having my audio paused every few seconds via CarPlay + Apple Podcasts right ‽
I thought that was a glitch with the carlinkit...but must be a CarPlay thing then!

Uhhh I just got this email from Tesla… what a weird “coincidence” 😂😅

Attachments

• IMG_0262.webp
    IMG_0262.webp
    94.1 KB · Views: 206
Uhhh I just got this email from Tesla… what a weird “coincidence” 😂😅
What's the difference between that and what they have now?

What's the difference between that and what they have now?
Nothing. They are literally the same thing. Like it’s not a new feature but all of a sudden they create an event around it… the same week we get a pet like feature in our cars. It’s just Tesla being vocal to distract in my opinion.

Nothing. They are literally the same thing. Like it’s not a new feature but all of a sudden they create an event around it… the same week we get a pet like feature in our cars. It’s just Tesla being vocal to distract in my opinion.
I never thought id say this about tesla, but it smells like desperation lol.

I never thought id say this about tesla, but it smells like desperation lol.
Keeping off topic, Grand Poobah, sorry, Grand Magistrate. A guy in a brand new X parked next to me today. Said hello. I was astounded at the orange peel in the paint finish.

Back