Highway Assist & Traffic Jam Assist

Thanks...I had not heard the term before, so appreciate the link and info :).
My car turn the Highway Assist today but then it disappear. Has this happened to someone else? Still trying to figure it out.

I just reported this to Lucid. Three times in the middle of a drive lane keep assist activated on its own. Once I was activating cruise control so that might have triggered it. Two other times I wasn't. Given the state of the LKA it's somewhat concerning given how hard it pulls when it misreads lines especially at exits. Anyone else have this happen?

LKA is so finicky. Essentially I feel it's near useless unless you are on a freshly paved and painted road.

LKA is so finicky. Essentially I feel it's near useless unless you are on a freshly paved and painted road.
Really? I've had decent success with it in bay area roads, which are terrible.

Unable to activate Highway Assist. I got Adaptive Cruise to show up and function.

But pressing the left most button, as per manual, does not bring it up.

Is this function only available when I'm on the major interstates?

Unable to activate Highway Assist. I got Adaptive Cruise to show up and function.

But pressing the left most button, as per manual, does not bring it up.

Is this function only available when I'm on the major interstates?
Highway Assist has not been released yet.

Yea there are a few things in the manual that are not released yet. Big updates coming soon ;)
Please regale us with tales from Monterey Car Week!

One thing that's always bugged me about the interactive version linked above is that I can't find a "search" function. Is there something I'm missing here? Otherwise, I'm poking around the contents trying to find out about something.
I use this Link and use the Find On Page feature of my apple device

Thank you.

Hmm ... Damn ... Owner's manual states its there & I just spent 20 minutes driving back & forth on the Hwy. :-(
Same happened to me. A lot of things offered in car are not available yet; like highway assist, park assist (I tried and it scratched both of my right side wheels doing a parallel parking) and the Dream drive experience is not even close to the cheapest cars built in todays market.

Same happened to me. A lot of things offered in car are not available yet; like highway assist, park assist (I tried and it scratched both of my right side wheels doing a parallel parking) and the Dream drive experience is not even close to the cheapest cars built in todays market.
I can’t even imagine how furious I would be if the auto park scratched my rims. Luckily, it’s actually worked pretty flawlessly for me up to this point 🤔

Wow getting your rims scratched using an “official” feature ought to be covered under warranty, for a “contained” operation like parking.

To be clear I realize it’ll never be covered nowadays, but that sort of thing should be as cars get more of these features

Yeah call Lucid and ask for new rims, can’t hurt to try. It’s never done that to me, although lately my auto-park has stopped working altogether, like it just never recognizes a space anymore. It didn’t mean much to me as a feature though cuz I lived in NYC for 19 years so I prefer to parallel park myself but the surround view camera comes in super handy to save your rims.

Thank you.

Hmm ... Damn ... Owner's manual states its there & I just spent 20 minutes driving back & forth on the Hwy. :-(
I just did the same thing! Then went searching this forum to see if anyone else had the same issue, and found this thread.

A bit odd that the digital manual is listing features that are not available yet…or at very least doesn’t have a disclaimer stating a subject feature is not yet available. I would understand if it were a printed manual…one wouldn’t want to go back and reprint/re-issue a bunch of printed manuals. But the digital manual they presumably can update on the fly.

Does anyone knows when Highway Assist will be released? I had it in my previous car and was so addicted to it that I really miss it. Found out it wasn’t available when took delivery of my car. 😡

Does anyone knows when Highway Assist will be released? I had it in my previous car and was so addicted to it that I really miss it. Found out it wasn’t available when took delivery of my car. 😡
Yeah, I really wish Lucid would release it sooner rather than later. It’s getting annoying not having it in road trips now

Reviving an old thread now that 2.0 is rolling out…

Is highway assist (HA) functionally the same as traffic jam assist (TJA) in 2.0? In their marketing materials way back when, Lucid differentiates but says both highway assist and traffic jam assist are part of the same group of highway assist features.

The Highway Assist group of features is designed to help drivers stay safe, while also making the Lucid Air even more delightful to drive. Highway Assist blends adaptive cruise control and lane centering control to help keep the Lucid Air right where it belongs on the freeway, at a safe distance from the vehicle ahead and other lanes. Traffic Jam Assist operates at speeds between 0 and 40 miles per hour, aiding in centering the vehicle when lane lines are occluded by close traffic. For vehicles equipped with DreamDrive Pro, further functions for Highway Assist are already in development.

Has anyone seen if HA works in stop & go traffic? Per @borski, HA will now stay active even if there aren’t lane markings as long as there is a car in front of you, which implies that TJA should work.

Back