• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

2.0.15 - The MOAU - Mother Of All Updates

Other systems force you to manually turn it back on after a lane change; HA automatically turns back on. Sounds like the Acura/Honda might too, but many don’t.
Thanks. I thought it was standard because I rented Ford Explorer, Cadillac XT5 and GMC Yukon and they all did. It’s interesting to know that there are certain manufacturers that don’t. Probably Buick or fiat or something 🤪🤪

Tried out HA this morning. Seems to work as described. Will have to get used to it turning off and back on bc of road marking conditions.

One thing I noticed after these updates is a mild fluctuation on ACC. It’s like a gentle toggle on/off the accelerator, not enough to change the speed, but enough that I can feel it. Almost a rocking sensation forward and back. This did not happen on V1.0… with over 5,000 highway miles on ACC. Anyone else experienced this?
Yep. @bunnylebowski and I have the same problem.

Please discuss here!
I have attempted to upgrade to the latest 2.0 upgrade and have consistently crashed and / or not completed the update. I’m still running at 1.24. Am I alone in this problem? (I don’t have time to read through the hours of various comments).

I have attempted to upgrade to the latest 2.0 upgrade and have consistently crashed and / or not completed the update. I’m still running at 1.24. Am I alone in this problem? (I don’t have time to read through the hours of various comments).
I know the answer but don't have the time to tell you.

It’s definitely at least 2x faster but it’s not nearly fast enough still if you’re frequently needing to switch.

For me this remains one of the last big polish touches the car needs. It almost always selects the wrong profile when my wife and I approach the car. It guesses the wrong person each time irrespective of who’s next to the driver seat.

We just removed the fobs from our profiles and readded them. Profiles have worked correctly since then(only drove 2 times since).
Doesn't it do facial recognition for profiles?

Tried out HA this morning. Seems to work as described. Will have to get used to it turning off and back on bc of road marking conditions.

One thing I noticed after these updates is a mild fluctuation on ACC. It’s like a gentle toggle on/off the accelerator, not enough to change the speed, but enough that I can feel it. Almost a rocking sensation forward and back. This did not happen on V1.0… with over 5,000 highway miles on ACC. Anyone else experienced this?
"road marking conditions." what do you mean by this?

"road marking conditions." what do you mean by this?
It turned off when the lane marking lines were somewhat faded, then turned back on when they were more visible. In an area my tesla highway assist and my cadillac supercruise never have a problem.

Lucid is still in its relative infancy in data collection from their cars, so I expect this will improve over time.

Doesn't it do facial recognition for profiles?
I’ve never seen it actually switch profiles based on the face recognition. I have seen it show me the green check box but it’s already on my profile when it does that.

Ask for a push again. When you get the notification. Unlock you car. Lock it. Stay away for 30 minutes. Then initiate the update again.

It turned off when the lane marking lines were somewhat faded, then turned back on when they were more visible. In an area my tesla highway assist and my cadillac supercruise never have a problem.

Lucid is still in its relative infancy in data collection from their cars, so I expect this will improve over time.
Oh man, this will be a problem in Utah, hope they figure it out. In medium rain conditions, you can barely see any lines or markings on the road.
It's because of snow plows and stuff so no light reflectors or anything on the road.

I’ve never seen it actually switch profiles based on the face recognition. I have seen it show me the green check box but it’s already on my profile when it does that.
Yep, I have exactly the same problem. We don’t use the fobs, just iPhones. As an aside, I keep one fob in a faraday case just for valet use. Anyway. Long story short, when my girlfriend and I both get in the car together, it often switches to her profile even though I am in the driver’s seat. The facial recognition doesn’t seem to work at all. Never seen a green check mark. Maybe I should try to set it up again.

Yep, I have exactly the same problem. We don’t use the fobs, just iPhones. As an aside, I keep one fob in a faraday case just for valet use. Anyway. Long story short, when my girlfriend and I both get in the car together, it often switches to her profile even though I am in the driver’s seat. The facial recognition doesn’t seem to work at all. Never seen a green check mark. Maybe I should try to set it up again.
Definitely delete your face profile and add it again. Also make sure you have the option to load profiles enabled. Some of these settings had been changed during updates.

Definitely delete your face profile and add it again. Also make sure you have the option to load profiles enabled. Some of these settings had been changed during updates.
Ok. Just followed your advice. Thanks. Let’s see how it goes…

Oh man, this will be a problem in Utah, hope they figure it out. In medium rain conditions, you can barely see any lines or markings on the road.
It's because of snow plows and stuff so no light reflectors or anything on the road.
If there is a car in front of you and the road markings disappear, it will follow the car in front of you, fyi.

If there is a car in front of you and the road markings disappear, it will follow the car in front of you, fyi.
Cool I didn’t know that, I thought that was traffic jam assist coming later, or is TJ assist for lower speeds?

With ACC (and now HA), engaged does the V2 update now allow the car to start moving from a complete standstill, or do you still have to press the accelarator to get the car moving again?

I’m talking about creeping along, stop-n-go, in SoCal freeway traffic where there’s always a car in front of you.

With ACC (and now HA), engaged does the V2 update now allow the car to start moving from a complete standstill, or do you still have to press the accelarator to get the car moving again?

I’m talking about creeping along, stop-n-go, in SoCal freeway traffic where there’s always a car in front of you.
You still need to click up in the left wheel thing on the steering wheel when you are completely stopped.

When you seated behind the steering wheel it is difficult to see the control buttons after installing 2.0.15

Attachments

• 73E18F52-66B3-491F-A7C3-9EBED9C0EF9B.jpeg
    73E18F52-66B3-491F-A7C3-9EBED9C0EF9B.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 141
  • FC268A47-2041-4B97-95B7-713EB65D3BFC.jpeg
    FC268A47-2041-4B97-95B7-713EB65D3BFC.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 134
Back