Gravity Spec coming Oct 3 ?

- larger vs. smaller battery pack
- 1 vs. 2 motors (and/or current motors vs. Atlas motors)
- 3-chamber vs. 1-chamber air suspension
- rear wheel steering
- HUD
- 2-row vs. 3-row seating
- Dream Drive vs. Dream Drive Pro and associated sensor hardware
- Surreal Sound vs. Surreal Sound Pro
- dynamic ambient lighting
- 4-zone A/C adjustment
- massaging front seats
- stealth brightwork

I think a $40K price spread is easily in the cards . . . and maybe even more.
I will be so much happy to be able to chose any or at least most of these items independently!
Because I clearly see that my priorities are heavily different to quite a few others at this forum, and I'm most likely not alone: for example I don't care about rear wheel steering, will be ok with single motor, but want 3 rows and massage for sure.

I think a $40K price spread is easily in the cards . . . and maybe even more.
To compare the top trim Volvo EX90 with options is ~$30k more expensive than base in Europe. AFAIK they don't offer single motor version in the US, so you should have smaller spread for it

I will be so much happy to be able to chose any or at least most of these items independently!
Because I clearly see that my priorities are heavily different to quite a few others at this forum, and I'm most likely not alone: for example I don't care about rear wheel steering, will be ok with single motor, but want 3 rows and massage for sure.
I can see a $40k or more price spread between the Pure and GT versions.
I think it would be great if Gravity has pricing spreads similar to the Air. Not the original pricing spreads.

And I agree on the ability to choose items independently.
In some ways that makes up for the lack of a small price increments like those from Rivian.

I find it interesting that for the $40k spread between an Air Pure and an Air GT you get:
  1. almost twice the hp, the related speed increase, and 60 more miles of range,
  2. 20" wheels ($1,750 value),
  3. SSP ($2,900 value), and
  4. the Comfort/Convenience Package (CCP) ($2,500 value).
The total value of items #2- #4 is $7k.
I suppose the remaining $33k ($40k - $7k) is for the stronger motor (430hp vs. 819hp).

Nicely equipped Pure or Touring (w/o leather):
  • Air Pure with everything on AGT (except 819hp motor): $79,550 ($10k more than base price)
  • Air Touring with everything on AGT (except 819hp motor): $89,050 ($11k more than base price)
I suppose the only pricing that's missing is around $100k.

It's going to be interesting to see how Gravity is packaged.
There are so many features to offer as standard vs. optional.
That's why somebody is paid the big bucks!

The silver lining for me as I wait for pricing, followed by ordering; gives me more time pay for a higher trim level or more features without increasing the amount financed.
Stuffing more in the mattress! :)

I can see a $40k or more price spread between the Pure and GT versions.
I think it would be great if Gravity has pricing spreads similar to the Air. Not the original pricing spreads.

And I agree on the ability to choose items independently.
In some ways that makes up for the lack of a small price increments like those from Rivian.

I find it interesting that for the $40k spread between an Air Pure and an Air GT you get:
  1. almost twice the hp, the related speed increase, and 60 more miles of range,
  2. 20" wheels ($1,750 value),
  3. SSP ($2,900 value), and
  4. the Comfort/Convenience Package (CCP) ($2,500 value).
The total value of items #2- #4 is $7k.
I suppose the remaining $33k ($40k - $7k) is for the stronger motor (430hp vs. 819hp).

Nicely equipped Pure or Touring (w/o leather):
  • Air Pure with everything on AGT (except 819hp motor): $79,550 ($10k more than base price)
  • Air Touring with everything on AGT (except 819hp motor): $89,050 ($11k more than base price)
I suppose the only pricing that's missing is around $100k.

It's going to be interesting to see how Gravity is packaged.
There are so many features to offer as standard vs. optional.
That's why somebody is paid the big bucks!

The silver lining for me as I wait for pricing, followed by ordering; gives me more time pay for a higher trim level or more features without increasing the amount financed.
Stuffing more in the mattress! :)
The one unfortunate aspect of the Gravity pricing levels is they won't all exist at the release of Gravity; no $80k trim at release.
I'm sure Lucid is counting on buyers like me who are saying "I would be fine with a fully loaded Pure or even a Touring, but I'm not waiting a year! Let's buy a GT!"

The one unfortunate aspect of the Gravity pricing levels is they won't all exist at the release of Gravity; no $80k trim at release.
I'm sure Lucid is counting on buyers like me who are saying "I would be fine with a fully loaded Pure or even a Touring, but I'm not waiting a year! Let's buy a GT!"
Quite a few other manufacturers do that, so should be understandable and acceptable. If we'll be talking about "Pure/Touring will come within a year". Otherwise some potential buyers of cheaper versions may decide "I'd rather wait a little more and buy the midsize GT"

Back