Grand Touring Tracker (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get your email to confirm on March 3rd or March 1st? It was observed in the past that Lucid does batches of emails but it's possible it may just be a rolling confirmation now.
We got an email on Mar 1 and were able to schedule a test drive on Mar 3. Confirmed right after the drive.

I've seen a black and a white Air so far in Cupertino pretty close to Foothill, seems ground zero for Lucid as it is for Tesla cars. The black one could have been Valley Fair's demo vehicle though.
I see them more often in Saratoga, but I see the test drive one on Foothill every so often. I just happen to drive down that road 4 times a day so I figured chances were higher. :)

After a couple Old Fashions, it just doesn’t matter, they have yet to give any grey VINs, Mojave or other, Lucid is on my sh**list. They have yet to revise my expectation from 2-4 months even though my 4 month timeframe ends tomorrow. It has become comical for me.

After a couple Old Fashions, it just doesn’t matter, they have yet to give any grey VINs, Mojave or other, Lucid is on my sh**list. They have yet to revise my expectation from 2-4 months even though my 4 month timeframe ends tomorrow. It has become comical for me.
At this point, I'm surprised you haven't cancelled yet. Once a company gets on my sh**list they ain't ever coming back!

I’m close, but the test drive was just too good. Even my wife loved the car and did not care about the wait. I can battle Lucid, but my wife…..

This will be our first ever EV and she loves the car. I really did not anticipate that.

I’m close, but the test drive was just too good. Even my wife loved the car and did not care about the wait. I can battle Lucid, but my wife…..

This will be our first ever EV and she loves the car. I really did not anticipate that.

You ever see The Mist movie based on the Stephen King novel? Don’t pull a David weeks before getting your Lucid:

Driving through the mist, David finds his home destroyed and Stephanie dead. Devastated, he drives away from town, passing a colossal six-legged beast and eventually running out of gas. With no means of escaping the mist, the resigned group members decide to end their lives. David shoots Billy and the other three survivors with his four remaining bullets before leaving the car to be taken by the creatures. The mist suddenly dissipates, revealing the vanguard of a U.S. Army armored column that is in the process of exterminating the creatures and restoring order. Seeing that they have also rescued those from the store, including the woman who left to get to her kids, David realizes that he killed his son and friends for nothing and that they were just moments away from being rescued, and drops to his knees screaming.

You ever see The Mist movie based on the Stephen King novel? Don’t pull a David weeks before getting your Lucid:

Driving through the mist, David finds his home destroyed and Stephanie dead. Devastated, he drives away from town, passing a colossal six-legged beast and eventually running out of gas. With no means of escaping the mist, the resigned group members decide to end their lives. David shoots Billy and the other three survivors with his four remaining bullets before leaving the car to be taken by the creatures. The mist suddenly dissipates, revealing the vanguard of a U.S. Army armored column that is in the process of exterminating the creatures and restoring order. Seeing that they have also rescued those from the store, including the woman who left to get to her kids, David realizes that he killed his son and friends for nothing and that they were just moments away from being rescued, and drops to his knees screaming.
I prefer Steven Kings Christine. A murderous self driving car( Elon pay attention about giving Teslas artificial intelligence)

I prefer Steven Kings Christine. A murderous self driving car( Elon pay attention about giving Teslas artificial intelligence)

I know right, Tesla makes me think of VIKI in iRobot. For some reason my mind goes there whenever someone talks about OTA updates.

Reserved Nov. 6/21, ordered Jan 18/22.
Gray, GT, Santa Cruz
Confirmed my order on November 30, 2021
Quantum grey w Santa Cruz interior
The DA says they are still committed to delivering vehicles within the 4 month time frame however I haven’t received a vin number yet. All the excitement is slowly just decreasing:( feeling hopeless lol

Confirmed my order on November 30, 2021
Quantum grey w Santa Cruz interior
The DA says they are still committed to delivering vehicles within the 4 month time frame however I haven’t received a vin number yet. All the excitement is slowly just decreasing:( feeling hopeless lol
March 30th is not happening. 5-6 months instead. Hope to get some updates soon. From everything seen, both Grey and Santa Cruz have been conspicuously absent from VINs and likely are from issues in the supply chain.

I did like Christine. I made my 18 yr old watch it with me and he just didn’t get it.

since this is shipping notification not delivery I am trying to avoid counting my chickens just yet. but it is exciting :)

Foothill in lucid sounds fun - but I am really excited by how it will tackle the curves of page mill :)

I’ve driven skyline twice in 3 days if that tells you anything ;)

my color is silver (not black)
thanks.
If you want to add me to the list...AGT silver/mojave. Reservation for Pure 12/8/21, Confirmed for Grand Touring 3/8/22. Obviously, no VIN yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back