Grand Touring Deliveries?

However, you do get a sketch of a Lucid Air!

Attachments

• 2A4CCA35-51EB-4A96-9E19-8C50BE447A3D.jpeg
    2A4CCA35-51EB-4A96-9E19-8C50BE447A3D.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 134
My pencils just arrived today. Deposit July 17th. Reservation confirmed Nov. 30th.

I assumed because I ordered the Cosmos Silver, that my car would be in the last batch of AGT's to be produced.

Unless of course the pencils have nothing to do with VIN's or delivery dates and they are just sending out pencils to all GT holders.
Yeah. I had made a comment about associated with VINs as a joke, but everyone is taking it seriously. But wait! Where are my pencils? I confirmed on 11/30 too.

Yeah. I had made a comment about associated with VINs as a joke, but everyone is taking it seriously. But wait! Where are my pencils? I confirmed on 11/30 too.
I’m hoping your joke is correct and VINs come next week for pencil holders! Need my Red GT..

Hey! Spoke too soon. Look what just appeared in my postal box…. Hope it does mean a VIN is soon!

Attachments

• 933B661A-CF14-4D98-BF1F-4E423D1AB398.jpeg
    933B661A-CF14-4D98-BF1F-4E423D1AB398.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 135
By the time they get to Touring and Pure, we'll get just the box lol.
No, you'll get the peaceful doodles of the DE owners while they're on their 2nd or 3rd hard reboot ;).

I ordered a Dream, got my vin Jan 18 but no pencils.......

Hey! Spoke too soon. Look what just appeared in my postal box…. Hope it does mean a VIN is soon!
We may have different build dates, but I think they will put both of our cars on the same truck. They will head over on the 8 fwy over to San Diego to drop off your’s and anyone else’s from that area and then head up to Orange County to drop off mine and then maybe on up to Torrance. 5 cars per load.

By the time they get to Touring and Pure, we'll get just the box lol.
Perhaps a half dozen for a Touring and just the sketch for the Pure with a note that there are supply chain issues and the single pencil will be arriving with the car…. LOL.

I’ve just received a call from Tony, my delivery advisor, to inform me that my GT VIN should be available by early March. I have the quantum grey on order. He also confirmed that GT production has started.

Back