Going to Phoenix Raceway Sat and Asking for Suggestions

stevelitchfieldpark

Verified Owner
Cars
Grand Touring
Referral Code
HC0XPIMN
I will be going tomorrow morning to the NASCAR track here in Phoenix area and hoping to hear from someone who has raced their Lucid at the track. I'm allowed 3 laps so first lap I hope to get a feel for the speed and curves. Do you recommend staying in the middle or lower part of the curves and about what speed should I expect on the curves and straightaway? By the way, I will start the day in Launch Mode for the first time!

I will be going tomorrow morning to the NASCAR track here in Phoenix area and hoping to hear from someone who has raced their Lucid at the track. I'm allowed 3 laps so first lap I hope to get a feel for the speed and curves. Do you recommend staying in the middle or lower part of the curves and about what speed should I expect on the curves and straightaway? By the way, I will start the day in Launch Mode for the first time!
Make sure you know the rules for the event before you go, clothes, helmet, etc. Stay hydrated. Most important, just have fun. Don't worry about how fast you go. Lead follow is the best way around the track the first time if you've never been.

Make sure you know the rules for the event before you go, clothes, helmet, etc. Stay hydrated. Most important, just have fun. Don't worry about how fast you go. Lead follow is the best way around the track the first time if you've never been.
Late apex to maintain speed in the turns. Tire pressure will be very important.

I suggest nailing the accelerator to the floor and use the lowest line in the curves for shortest route to break the track record!!! :)

Jokes spart, keep higher tire pressure in the outer wheels if its an oval. If not an oval, take the curves or overall combination or set of curves with largest possible overall radius. And perhaps thinking that the insurance may not cover track.

Back