Genesis Neolun large SUV concept - will compete with Gravity

I was just wondering when we'd see a return to wood floors in cars. I bet it's more like LVP though. And the floor is heated?? So truly a car made for driving in socks. Interesting. Sort of.

Anybody calling this ugly, bubbly, terribly proportioned car “beautiful” is wrong. No offence, but this is SOOO ugly in comparison to Gravity. Guess we all have our opinions though..

Anybody calling this ugly, bubbly, terribly proportioned car “beautiful” is wrong. No offence, but this is SOOO ugly in comparison to Gravity. Guess we all have our opinions though..
Can we really take you seriously when you defended the Cybertruck.... 🤔

Can we really take you seriously when you defended the Cybertruck.... 🤔
I've got to admit I have a soft spot for sharp angled cars... just look at our current car, or my liking of the Rezvani Vengeance. I don't know what it is about them, but other than the Tesla "SUVs," Franz's designs are amazing. As long as the fundamentals of design are good (proportions), you can make anything look great. Besides, the Cybertruck just looks distinctive while most other brands are just releasing the same cookie-cutter cars (not including Lucid, though)! I am VERY inclusive in terms of the cars I like, for example I like the Silverado EV at the same time as the Cybertruck. Almost every brand (even BMW, their designs are wonderfully aggressive) has something going for it, and I tend to appreciate distinctive designs. Previous Genesis cars (excluding the gv60, although the magma fixed that) have looked fantastic, but this...

This thing has that EQS vibe.. ugh. The front is ugly with the fake grill and the droopy stance, the roofline near the rear blends in to one of the worst looking rear ends I have ever seen (too flat), and the windows extend too far back! I guess I've been spoiled by Lucid's designs (particularly the Gravity in this context). If only more people could use the Lucid approach, where the car still looks "solid" WHILE being curvy. I can almost guarantee you that despite the melted soap bar design, the Gravity will be more aerodynamic while looking much more upright!

Last edited:
Back