Polestar 3 - introductory versions with lowered pricing

DeaneG

Verified Owner
Cars
Air GT, XC40 P8 EV
Referral Code
3OKY7YGA
Polestar 3 now has a couple pretty appealing lower-priced variants available for order. I've seen it in person - IMO a very attractive vehicle. US versions will be built in South Carolina. I'll be considering a version of this with Lidar in 2025, shopping it against the Gravity.

Polestar 3 now has a couple pretty appealing lower-priced variants available for order. I've seen it in person - IMO a very attractive vehicle. US versions will be built in South Carolina. I'll be considering a version of this with Lidar in 2025, shopping it against the Gravity.
Love the design, but……Chinese, I don’t trust them, not our allies. Worried about data mining, hacking by Chinese Gov

Love the design, but……Chinese, I don’t trust them, not our allies. Worried about data mining, hacking by Chinese Gov
We have native Google in our other car and love it, so the Polestar is appealing. Right now Russia is more on my mind than China. Short term incineration vs long term economic defeat I guess.

I have also. There is a Polestar store in the Scottsdale Fashion Square mall (where there is the Lucid Design Studio) and for quite some time it has had a Polestar 3 on display there. I have to agree that for an SUV, it looks very attractive.

But I don't see the lower price variants as being competitors with the Gravity; I see the lower price variants competing with products from GM, Ford, Toyota, Honda, Kia, Hyundai, etc. I think the higher price variants will be the Polestar effort to compete with the Gravity, the BMW IX, Cadillac Lyriq, etc.

But I don't see the lower price variants as being competitors with the Gravity; I see the lower price variants competing with products from GM, Ford, Toyota, Honda, Kia, Hyundai, etc. I think the higher price variants will be the Polestar effort to compete with the Gravity, the BMW IX, Cadillac Lyriq, etc.
Polestar is also aiming at the Cayenne, but I think that's a vehicle on a different tier.

Back