• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

For Sale: 2022 GT Gray / Santa Cruz. 1200 miles. Austin, TX

Woz

Cars
2022 Lucid Air GT
2022 Lucid Air Grand Touring
1200 miles
1 accident (fender bender, repair conducted with full OEM replacement parts - car is in New / excellent condition after being validated by Lucid service reps)
$9k PPF Full Body (XPEL)
Rubber floor mats
Based in Austin, TX

I love the car, but it's too much car for my daily use. Willing to negotiate on price, but I'm also in no hurry to sell.

[edited by moderator] price target updated to $100k

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't edit original post or title. Just browsed the market and was seeing comparable prices closer to $100k, updating target price to $100k.

Can't edit original post or title. Just browsed the market and was seeing comparable prices closer to $100k, updating target price to $100k.
I edited it for you. :)

Reactions: Woz
So I'm assuming DDPRO,& Sound PRO?
Wheel size?
Car Fax or VIN please
Are you original owner?
Cost of accident repair
Somewhere down the line I'll need to see the estimate, thats very important to me.
thanx

So I'm assuming DDPRO,& Sound PRO?
Wheel size?
Car Fax or VIN please
Are you original owner?
Cost of accident repair
Somewhere down the line I'll need to see the estimate, thats very important to me.
thanx

Hello, I’m not sure how to direct message. If you let me know a good email I can send everything over.

Have not heard back, maybe went to junk file?if you did respond respond here too,thanx

Have not heard back, maybe went to junk file?if you did respond respond here too,thanx
I did, I’ll try again shortly and I’ll also try to message you directly through this platform.

2022 Lucid Air Grand Touring
1200 miles
1 accident (fender bender, repair conducted with full OEM replacement parts - car is in New / excellent condition after being validated by Lucid service reps)
$9k PPF Full Body (XPEL)
Rubber floor mats
Based in Austin, TX

I love the car, but it's too much car for my daily use. Willing to negotiate on price, but I'm also in no hurry to sell.

[edited by moderator] price target updated to $100k
I edited it for you. :)
Hello! Are you able to update the post to add the Autotrader listing with photos etc.? Please and thank you if so!

Back