Lucid Air Grand Touring Performance with 1,700 miles Just Auctioned for $99,500

cwang089

Pristine Lucid Air GT Perf with 1,700 miles, 2 sets of wheels (1 aftermarket with brand new tires), and Full car PPF just auctioned and sold for $99,500 on Cars and Bids. I bid $98,500

This is pretty shocking and maybe a sign of where pricing of Lucid is going especially as more are produced.

People have recession concerns, interest rates on loans are up. Luxury cars tend it to depreciate more quickly than other classes of cars, especially in the first year. Couple that with a new company that does not have the widespread appeal of legacy manufacturers and you get lower resale.

People have recession concerns, interest rates on loans are up. Luxury cars tend it to depreciate more quickly than other classes of cars, especially in the first year. Couple that with a new company that does not have the widespread appeal of legacy manufacturers and you get lower resale.
Rivians are still selling above their MSRP...for now

I thought I posted this in General Discussion, did it get moved to this sub-forum

I mean, I would disagree. It was an auction of a used car not a new production vehicle
Just using my best judgement to try to keep the forum organized.

Out of Spec Dave bought a Lucid GT non Perf for like $110k with no miles on it essentially. I thought that was a big price drop, but this is even bigger

Out of Spec Dave bought a Lucid GT non Perf for like $110k with no miles on it essentially. I thought that was a big price drop, but this is even bigger
Better color!

Pristine Lucid Air GT Perf with 1,700 miles, 2 sets of wheels (1 aftermarket with brand new tires), and Full car PPF just auctioned and sold for $99,500 on Cars and Bids. I bid $98,500

This is pretty shocking and maybe a sign of where pricing of Lucid is going especially as more are produced.
Some people will certainly wait to pick up a nice used one once some enthusiast is done playing with it.

Kind of curious, are you mad you didn't bid 100k?

Kind of curious, are you mad you didn't bid 100k?
mad, not really. I think as more are produced the value will just come down even more. I don't really need another car as I hardly drive as is but I like to change up cars especially trying new EVs. It only allows you 1 minute to think between bids. I needed more time, but I think even if I bid to 100k, perhaps the other bidder wouldve just continued to bid higher. There will be no shortage of these cars as they aren't meant to be limited production.

April Fool was 3 weeks ago?!?!?
Rivians are still selling above their MSRP...for now
SUV and truck have higher demand than sedan.
Wow that is a heck of a bargain.
No F kidding and he even PPF the car!
180k + 9k ——> 99.5k, whipping 50% drop deal!!!!
mad, not really. I think as more are produced the value will just come down even more. I don't really need another car as I hardly drive as is but I like to change up cars especially trying new EVs. It only allows you 1 minute to think between bids. I needed more time, but I think even if I bid to 100k, perhaps the other bidder wouldve just continued to bid higher. There will be no shortage of these cars as they aren't meant to be limited production.
It’s 500 increment. I tried to snipe with 1 minute to go of bidding R1S, then we kept 500 outbid each other for 1 minute extension ran up from 94k to 100.5k, my mental stop was 101k, I guess my competitor stopped at 100k. I didn’t think I get a bad deal consider there were 110k ~135k closing before I closed my deal. I think I got fair deal.

But this sub 99.5k AGTP is deal of the year!!!

Wait! This GTP even has PPF and 22” Michilen sports tire extra set?!?!???

WTH!!!! Must be rough economy…

Seller Notes​

There is a loan on this vehicle. Sale proceeds will be used to satisfy the loan and allow the seller to transfer the title to the winning bidder. Please contact the seller with any questions.

Last edited:
SOLD BY STORAGE!!! OUCH!!!
5A1B9048-6312-4FB0-9D2C-8DD165D6804C.jpeg

If storage owner sold this to recuperate delinquency bc he has POA agreement for sale, the real owner will be very pissed for lawsuit.

SOLD BY STORAGE!!! OUCH!!!View attachment 11639

If storage owner sold this to recuperate delinquency bc he has POA agreement for sale, the real owner will be very pissed for lawsuit.
Don't pay your storage fees, ya give up your car. Simple and ageee upon.

Wait! This GTP even has PPF and 22” Michilen sports tire extra set?!?!???

WTH!!!! Must be rough economy…

Seller Notes​

There is a loan on this vehicle. Sale proceeds will be used to satisfy the loan and allow the seller to transfer the title to the winning bidder. Please contact the seller with any questions.
Also has a set of 22" Vossen wheels. I was either going to sell the stock or Vossen set if I bought it. Not a fan of the Vossen wheels

Back