• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Lucid Grand Touring for sale

GBAtlanta

Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
I have a Lucid Grand Touring for sale in Atlanta. It ran on the Cars&Bids auction site this week and surprisingly it did not reach the reserve price. Here is the auction link with all of the information and pictures of the car.

Infinite Black, Mojave Interior, 29 miles.

Lucid Grand Touring Auction

The reserve price was $143,000 and I would sell the car for that. Contact me via the email in my profile information if interested.

Please, I do not need any help selling the car and serious inquires only. Thanks.

Lucid Air_20220628 - 002.jpg

I have a Lucid Grand Touring for sale in Atlanta. It ran on the Cars&Bids auction site this week and surprisingly it did not reach the reserve price. Here is the auction link with all of the information and pictures of the car.

Infinite Black, Mojave Interior, 29 miles.

Lucid Grand Touring Auction

The reserve price was $143,000 and I would sell the car for that. Contact me via the email in my profile information if interested.

Please, I do not need any help selling the car and serious inquires only. Thanks.

View attachment 3819
Nice car! If you didn’t want it then you shouldn’t have purchased it from Lucid and it would’ve gone to someone who really wanted the car. Instead, you decided to take it and see if you could make some money off it and it’s backfired.

I appreciate the inquiries but the car is sold.
Also, the post about making a profit on this car are incorrect. With sales tax, the car cost over 150K, even with me receiving the federal tax credit, no profit was made. I didn't need two Lucids, the details are in the auction listing comments. Take care.

I appreciate the inquiries but the car is sold.
Also, the post about making a profit on this car are incorrect. With sales tax, the car cost over 150K, even with me receiving the federal tax credit, no profit was made. I didn't need two Lucids, the details are in the auction listing comments. Take care.
Is the one you are keeping also black/Mojave? Just curious which color choice you ended up stating with

Nice car! If you didn’t want it then you shouldn’t have purchased it from Lucid and it would’ve gone to someone who really wanted the car. Instead, you decided to take it and see if you could make some money off it and it’s backfired.
Ha! Jump on the guy lol. Isn’t making profit the American way 😂

Did you ever sell the car - if so what month and how much did it go for. Wholesale Instant offers are now in the 80’s.

Back