• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Dream Edition Performance - Cars & Bids Listing

lwalling

Cars
Way too many.
DE Number
Hi Folks,

Sapphire deposit placed last year and it appears they will build it! My 18 month old Dream Edition #433 Performance in Zenith Red is therefore for-sale.

Currently listed on Cars & Bids. Hope you'll take a look, everyone needs 1,111hp in their life. I have a great enclosed shipping carrier I've used countless times, can ship coast to coast in the US safely. Located in NC.

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_6237.jpeg
    IMG_6237.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 99
If someone can activate my message ability I'll be happy to message you all the details.

Mine had 4500mi. Clean carfax. No lucid service issues.

If someone can activate my message ability I'll be happy to message you all the details.

Mine had 4500mi. Clean carfax. No lucid service issues.
Fixed

Hi Folks,

Sapphire deposit placed last year and it appears they will build it! My 18 month old Dream Edition #433 Performance in Zenith Red is therefore for-sale.

Currently listed on Cars & Bids. Hope you'll take a look, everyone needs 1,111hp in their life. I have a great enclosed shipping carrier I've used countless times, can ship coast to coast in the US safely. Located in NC.

Thanks.

Watching that auction.

Mine will be up for auction soon. Have a service ticket open and hope to get some minor issues fixed first.

Back