Floor mats!

What do you mean by masking?
Taping off the parts that aren’t carpet. I actually didn’t do this, and just was really really quick to wipe those down, but the technically safer way to do it is to tape them.

Taping off the parts that aren’t carpet. I actually didn’t do this, and just was really really quick to wipe those down, but the technically safer way to do it is to tape them.
There's a separate vinyl, plastic, leather, aluminum scotch guard that 3M makes, I have that and went over all other parts with it with a towel. Worked great

I purchased this motor trend cargo mat for the trunk and trimmed the sides to fit the space. It works pretty good for the price.

141FD571-D4F2-46FE-AFA0-D6E70A387E30.jpeg

While the car is being charged at a public station, can the charging cable be yanked out by a bystander or is it locked in until I press stop charging?

Any updates on a availability? Don’t see them listed on their site yet. Expecting my car in a couple of weeks!

While the car is being charged at a public station, can the charging cable be yanked out by a bystander or is it locked in until I press stop charging?
Locked in. But this is a topic for a different thread.

Because of the light SC interior, I bought the Graphite Lucid Floor mats even before I got the car. It's true that they don't completely cover the floor (especially the dead pedal), but I think they look very good and I'm happy with them. I was worried that they might not fit well as they were designed for the GT. I'm happy to report, they fit great. Below are some pics.

Driver floormat 1.jpg
Passneger floormat 2.jpg
Rear floormat 1.jpg

Finally got my car back .. and installed the mats.

Have to say that I'm not crazy about these (esp. for the price). I'm used to Weathertech's w/ the deep wells .. I'm lucky I'm not up north or in a snowy environment, but would still would've liked to have seen a bit more protection.

🤨
Those are useless for any Chicago weather outside of summer.

Because of the light SC interior, I bought the Graphite Lucid Floor mats even before I got the car.
Another option that many owners (including myself) have done is to purchase Mojave floor mats and use those if you have the Santa Cruz interior. It took about 2 months for me to get mine but that was back in May/June 2022. The Mojave mats actually match very well with the darker front seats of the SC interior.

received my graphite winter floor mats, and find them attractive and they fit well... look like they will wear well too ...

Because of the light SC interior, I bought the Graphite Lucid Floor mats even before I got the car. It's true that they don't completely cover the floor (especially the dead pedal), but I think they look very good and I'm happy with them. I was worried that they might not fit well as they were designed for the GT. I'm happy to report, they fit great. Below are some pics.

View attachment 8233View attachment 8234View attachment 8235
I have to admit, that look is growing on me with the Santa Cruz interior. I still want to wait for the official Touring version of the mats to become available. (Web site still says coming soon.) Might have to bite the bullet and get those for winter months.

Though my entire interior is being ceramic treated right now, so I may see how that holds up against wet snow first. I don't mind washing / vacuuming often. So long as the stains don't set in the carpet.

I have to admit, that look is growing on me with the Santa Cruz interior. I still want to wait for the official Touring version of the mats to become available. (Web site still says coming soon.) Might have to bite the bullet and get those for winter months.

Though my entire interior is being ceramic treated right now, so I may see how that holds up against wet snow first. I don't mind washing / vacuuming often. So long as the stains don't set in the carpet.
FYI ... I'm meeting with the 3D Max guys on Friday (weather permitting) to confirm if the mats designed for the Dream/GT fit the Touring (and Pure). I feel the front will be fine, but unknown if the rear needs a new mat design due to the increased footwell. If it does, they will laser measure my vehicle. I'm using the "beautiful" yet functional Motor Trend mats in the mean time. I 100% would go for the Lucid all weather mats if they only provided more front driver and passenger footwell protection.

I love the look of the Lucid all-weather floor mats. I feel they match the elegant design of the vehicle very well. However, I have already noticed some dirt in the footwell by where my foot sits against the accelerator. The edge of my shoe occasionally touches the side of the footwell that is to the right of the accelerator and since that is also SC-colored carpeting, it is starting to have some discoloration. My MotorTrend mats don't cover that area and neither would the Lucid mats. Has anyone else had this particular problem?

I love the look of the Lucid all-weather floor mats. I feel they match the elegant design of the vehicle very well. However, I have already noticed some dirt in the footwell by where my foot sits against the accelerator. The edge of my shoe occasionally touches the side of the footwell that is to the right of the accelerator and since that is also SC-colored carpeting, it is starting to have some discoloration. My MotorTrend mats don't cover that area and neither would the Lucid mats. Has anyone else had this particular problem?
That's very typical when using factory-style floor mats. Aftermarket mats from Weathertech, and more notably 3D and Tuxmat, are designed to better shield the carpet area next to the accelerator.

FYI ... I'm meeting with the 3D Max guys on Friday (weather permitting) to confirm if the mats designed for the Dream/GT fit the Touring (and Pure). I feel the front will be fine, but unknown if the rear needs a new mat design due to the increased footwell. If it does, they will laser measure my vehicle. I'm using the "beautiful" yet functional Motor Trend mats in the mean time. I 100% would go for the Lucid all weather mats if they only provided more front driver and passenger footwell protection.
Wondering if they want to make venture into the trunk and frunk. I'd be interested in buying one from them.

Back