Floor mats!

"Coming soon for Touring and Pure models" - Gonna assume that means these won't fit Tourings then?
I don’t think the front would be the problem but more so the back as you have the footwell in the Touring and Pure vs. the AGT and Dream just being completely flat in the back

"Coming soon for Touring and Pure models" - Gonna assume that means these won't fit Tourings then?
Mmmmm. I ordered these a few weeks ago for my Touring which I expect to receive by year's end. Never even considered there might be a difference between the AGT and AT. Has anyone with a Touring tried these out?

Mmmmm. I ordered these a few weeks ago for my Touring which I expect to receive by year's end. Never even considered there might be a difference between the AGT and AT. Has anyone with a Touring tried these out?

I sat in the backseat of a Touring showroom model a few weeks ago. The floor is definitely sunk deeper than in the GT, but I don’t recall the shape of it being any different.

The floormats might not be all that different.

Checked 3D mats and WeatherTech today and still no Lucid mats

Checked 3D mats and WeatherTech today and still no Lucid mats
I ordered the motor trends mats as suggested on this forum on Amazon as a temporary solution until either weather tech or 3D mats are available. Hopefully Scotchgard and the temporary mat the Santa Cruz interior stats in reasonable condition this winter

I ordered the motor trends mats as suggested on this forum on Amazon as a temporary solution until either weather tech or 3D mats are available. Hopefully Scotchgard and the temporary mat the Santa Cruz interior stats in reasonable condition this winter
I have the gray motor trend mats and also these: Amazon Basics Universal Fit... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089MX529Z and scotch guard. Hope to be able to use these one day LOL.

• Hmm
Reactions: ksn
The black motor trend ones are on sale for $30 right now. Other colors are more expensive but for the time being black on Santa Cruz will work just fine

I just ordered the same motor trend mats. Is there anything available to protect car carpets longer than scotvhgard ? I read the instruction that you need to apply every 3 months.
I have mats and no car LOL. Figured they were cheap and I can use in another car if it didn't f

I don't like the coverings of the Lucid floor mats, I feel like they don't go back far enough, I like the weathertechs, they're longer and covers the back area where the foot rests. As well as the back passengers, it's wide and long enough, a perfect fit basically.
Only issue with them is that passenger and driver side isn't wide enough, but you can spray those areas with scotch guard, it won't be touched that often.
That's what I did, so far so good

I was looking on line and found another site that sells custom car mats for Lucid. Anyone have experience with them for other cars? Looks like they have a 50% sale now.

I was looking on line and found another site that sells custom car mats for Lucid. Anyone have experience with them for other cars? Looks like they have a 50% sale now.

Good on them, but mah gawd those are ugly

Good on them, but mah gawd those are ugly
Screenshot_20221228_112003.jpg

I kind of dig it

If you can get color matching and it fits like a glove, it's not bad at all

I kind of dig it

If you can get color matching and it fits like a glove, it's not bad at all
And they're currently cheaper than Lucid's own all weather mats with better coverage. Definitely thinking about it...

I don’t like to bitch about Lucid, but when I do it will be about floor mats.
Many of us live in climates where it gets real nasty out there. Since many of their configurations feature very light carpets , it is odd that all weather mats have been an afterthought.
See, no complaints about the hardware or software ; just those damn elusive all weather mats.
Now that was cathartic. Thank god for this forum.
I don't know about all weather mats but I wanted to replace my cream colored mats on my GV60 with black ones and I was able to order OEM mats. And the GV60 is a limited availability vehicle (only sold in eight states). Like many, I don't want light floor mats in my car and Lucid should have thought of this.

But, as I have said in other contexts, No car company is perfect and no car is perfect and one has to judge on the entirety of the package.

Back