Floor mats!

The Lucid black all-weather floor mats showed up this week and I replaced the Motortrend ones I was using. Over all I like the look but wish they went up higher and covered more of the white carpet. Living in AZ I think they will work but if I still lived in WI I'm not sure.

Attachments

• PXL_20221208_201049510.jpg
    PXL_20221208_201049510.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 142
  • PXL_20221208_201103418.jpg
    PXL_20221208_201103418.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 139
  • PXL_20221208_201126024.jpg
    PXL_20221208_201126024.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 151
The Lucid black all-weather floor mats showed up this week and I replaced the Motortrend ones I was using. Over all I like the look but wish they went up higher and covered more of the white carpet. Living in AZ I think they will work but if I still lived in WI I'm not sure.
That driver floor mat doesn't even come close to the protection my car needs here in Chicago, I'm glad to have the Motor Trend mats.

That driver floor mat doesn't even come close to the protection my car needs here in Chicago, I'm glad to have the Motor Trend mats.
Thank you for sharing. I agree they need to cover more in the driver/passenger

Will get something passable for Pure while I wait to see what 3-D develops for Touring/Pure models
Still no word on when they will have Lucid mats? I just checked again on 3dmats and there is nothing for Lucid.

Should be imminently available for sale, have an appt with them on Wed, so I will inquire then.
Great. Let us know. I hope they support at least the AGT in a variety of colors to match the various interiors. Thanks

I have the Lucid mats and think that they look like they belong in the car. Certainly good enough for moderate climates and as a bonus the material is softish. I’ll probably keep them in place all year round.

If I lived in Chicago, I would also get the Motor Trend mats to tie me over until the 3D mats become available.

Great. Let us know. I hope they support at least the AGT in a variety of colors to match the various interiors. Thanks
Latest update is end of Dec/early Jan.

Those look terrible
Agree.
I looked at Weathertech, Husky, Tuxmats, 3D, etc, and none of them has made mats for Lucid yet.
Was thinking that if these eBay mats actually fit, maybe I could use them while waiting for the good ones.

Agree.
I looked at Weathertech, Husky, Tuxmats, 3D, etc, and none of them has made mats for Lucid yet.
Was thinking that if these eBay mats actually fit, maybe I could use them while waiting for the good ones.
Get the motor trend ones, people are generally happy with those while they wait for custom fit mats.

FYI: The Graphite Lucid Floor Mats are back in stock*:
*New orders will ship by 12/28

FYI: The Graphite Lucid Floor Mats are back in stock*:
*New orders will ship by 12/28
"Coming soon for Touring and Pure models" - Gonna assume that means these won't fit Tourings then?

Back