Finally first time seeing turtle

Tesla2.0

Referral Code - F0ZQ8SWA
Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA
This finally happened to me at 17k miles. Has anyone seen these exact 2 warning message here before and can tell me what’s going on?!

3A684AF3-D033-472C-93C7-070AF3B6E889.jpeg
55AB99EE-954C-464C-B5CC-69F7301F7262.jpeg

I haven’t seen the rear emergency braking unavailable before. Seems obvious, but if you haven’t already contacted service, do that ASAP.

Does a reset get it out of turtle mode? Even if it does, contact service.

I haven’t reset, already contacted Service Center. It is being picked up this morning with loaner coming.

My guess is this is ok unless I park in a slope? Don’t like the warning. Hopefully nothing serious.

The warning is about the automatic braking system for cross traffic while reversing. I've seen that a couple times (briefly) from just starting to drive too quickly while the car is still waking up. Shouldn't be a problem for parking.

Turtle mode showed up for me as they were driving my car out of the showroom. I went home with a loaner and they delivered my car a few days later after they replaced some module under the frunk. 8,000 miles since and no issues.

Out the old, in the new, a GT loaner at my door under 24 hrs. Can’t beat that! ❤️
BEBF7EAF-EBAB-4A64-9AB9-16C99E189A78.jpeg
8647A890-AB44-4D6C-9E95-38283A1D5224.jpeg
E153175B-812D-490D-BD01-AB11E15EAB77.jpeg
FEBA2F13-2FFA-48F9-97D0-2FA1E555F132.jpeg

Lucid is first class!

‪Lucid never disappoint me their service. However, this time they capped the speed limit to 87mph and reduced HP for this GT loaner. I see Lucid is just protecting their asset, nothing wrong; but it is so hard not to drive more than 87 in this phenom. ‬

‪Lucid never disappoint me their service. However, this time they capped the speed limit to 87mph and reduced HP for this GT loaner. I see Lucid is just protecting their asset, nothing wrong; but it is so hard not to drive more than 87 in this phenom. ‬
Should ask for the GT-P. No cap on that one. However, it may very well be a software switch for all cars. Good for them to keep us lunatics within "reasonable" limits.

All loaners are supposed to be limited. Which makes total sense. I have no problem with that.

They should warn you about it when you get the car, though. It can be jarring when you hit the hammer and expect the usual acceleration and instead get stuck at 88 or whatever it is.

All loaners are supposed to be limited. Which makes total sense. I have no problem with that.

They should warn you about it when you get the car, though. It can be jarring when you hit the hammer and expect the usual acceleration and instead get stuck at 88 or whatever it is.

Yeah, I was wondering if this loaner had turtle mode without turtle mode indicator when a Toyota Corolla actually cut my lane. Software limiter is good to keep me in my lane.

Can you do launch mode on the loaner?

Can you do launch mode on the loaner?

I doubt it. I feel like this GT is cut HP by half in Swift mode, still fast. But not the same fast.

anyone knows how fast one can drive in Turtle mode? in other words can you drive on the highway or do you have to take local roads once this shows up.

anyone knows how fast one can drive in Turtle mode? in other words can you drive on the highway or do you have to take local roads once this shows up.
I think 30?

I understand all the demo cars are like that now. It's probably a good thing. We got over 100mph on our test drive, the SA wasn't happy.

Back