Face / Pay Attention warning

HC_79

Referral Code AWNJLGKT
Verified Owner
Cars
2023 Lucid Air GT
Referral Code
AWNJLGKT
Does anyone get rogue alerts to pay attention to the road when you’re in fact looking at the road? Every now and then it seems to be very aggressive and constantly saying to pay attention even though I am.

Yes, that happened to me. Someone at Lucid told me that's not unusual if you wear glasses.

Mine works perfectly, only warns me when I'm being naughty. Maybe take away the appearances and re-add them

Mine works perfectly, only warns me when I'm being naughty. Maybe take away the appearances and re-add them
Will give it a try

One time I was checking a text, I was shocked it alerted me that I’m not paying attention on the road. This car suppose be my mistress, not my back seat driver wife. 😤

One time I was checking a text, I was shocked it alerted me that I’m not paying attention on the road. This car suppose be my mistress, not my back seat driver wife. 😤
Yeah I turned that nag off. It would alert when I was looking ahead so I'd glance down and then it would alert again cuz I was looking at the alert!

So glad I tuned in! The NAG is driving me crazy and distracted...I often wear sunglasses when driving, maybe that is a problem. But it will be disabled.

So glad I tuned in! The NAG is driving me crazy and distracted...I often wear sunglasses when driving, maybe that is a problem. But it will be disabled.
I wear eyeglasses and sometimes Im already blank staring on the road and it's still telling me to pay attention to the road lol but overall as someone who easily falls asleep I find the warning to be helpful (I could fall asleep within 5 mins of sitting on the train or bus and usually I could fall asleep too before plane takes off).

It would be nice if we can customize some buttons on the screen. I'd have an on off switch for this feature

Seems to be a bug when driving into the sun. I turned it off because it was so annoying

Does anyone get rogue alerts to pay attention to the road when you’re in fact looking at the road? Every now and then it seems to be very aggressive and constantly saying to pay attention even though I am.
Constantly. It’s awful because it startles me for no reason and seems dangerous.

I turned mine off after too many false alarms (no glasses either).

Back