tonybot

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Lucid Air Pure RWD
Referral Code
H48T7836
Folks,

I have 2024 Air Pure with base sound. I was playing with equalizer and balance based on the settings recently suggested in the forum and it is working great. However, I noticed that others had a numerical scale going from -6db to +6db displayed on their equalizer settings with the slider showing where they are. Mine shows no numbers at all. Based on the screenshots posted, other base sounds systems does show the scale and numbers, so I don’t think it is a base sound system thing. Is it a 2024 pure UI difference? Anyone out there observing the same?

Please see the attached picture. I am running 2.3.10

Attachments

• IMG_6605.webp
    IMG_6605.webp
    289.1 KB · Views: 91
Folks,

I have 2024 Air Pure with base sound. I was playing with equalizer and balance based on the settings recently suggested in the forum and it is working great. However, I noticed that others had a numerical scale going from -6db to +6db displayed on their equalizer settings with the slider showing where they are. Mine shows no numbers at all. Based on the screenshots posted, other base sounds systems does show the scale and numbers, so I don’t think it is a base sound system thing. Is it a 2024 pure UI difference? Anyone out there observing the same?

Please see the attached picture. I am running 2.3.10
You’re seeing old screenshots. The numbers used to be there. They removed them many versions ago.

Back