Dog Mode

ArjunDivecha

Cars
Lucis Ar Grand Touring
Does anyone know if the Lucid has Dog Mode - I'm moving from a Tesla and its a feature I cannot contemplate being without.

Does anyone know if the Lucid has Dog Mode - I'm moving from a Tesla and its a feature I cannot contemplate being without.
It has a cabin temperature mode aka dog mode, but it only stays on for 30min?

It doesn’t have an official dog mode yet (coming in an OTA but no release date) but it does have the ability to maintain temp for up to 45 minutes.

It doesn’t have an official dog mode yet (coming in an OTA but no release date) but it does have the ability to maintain temp for up to 45 minutes.
Isn't that the same thing? What does dog mode do besides maintain cabin temp? Also how long does it last?

Isn't that the same thing? What does dog mode do besides maintain cabin temp? Also how long does it last?

Tesla gives a visual indicator on the screen to alert someone who would think the dog was left accidentally. I suggested to Lucid Studio they should make a little dog (Bear) run back and forth on the display.

20220119_130239-jpg.571

Attachments

• 20220119_130239.jpg
    20220119_130239.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,053
That’s something I must have as well. Tesla started out with 1/2 hour intervals as well before installing dog mode with the dog screen icon and statement the dogs were ok. The temp was also displayed so no do gooder would break the window to save the dogs.
197A7EC8-E699-4854-9D74-607B52AC3239.jpeg

I'm not a dog owner and would never have thought about this. But, it makes a ton of sense (especially the information that helps preempt a well-wishing passerby from breaking the window!).

Only issue with maintain cabin temp is that if you forget and it shuts off after 30 mins you cook your dog. Dog Mode will warn you before shutting down and even double checks if you turn it off via the app.

Back