Turtle Mode

Gullotta

Verified Owner
Cars
Grand Touring
On Tuesday, 16 April, our Lucid displayed the dreaded “turtle mode” error message. Speed limited to 37mph. Notified service the same day, still awaiting for carrier transport to be arranged through Urgently.

Expect to be without the vehicle for several weeks based on lack of available covered trailers. Bummer :/

On Tuesday, 16 April, our Lucid displayed the dreaded “turtle mode” error message. Speed limited to 37mph. Notified service the same day, still awaiting for carrier transport to be arranged through Urgently.

Expect to be without the vehicle for several weeks based on lack of available covered trailers. Bummer :/
Glad you are safe and sound.

Mine went into turtle mode as they drove it out of the showroom. They sent me out with a loaner and delivered mine to my home 2 days later. They said they had to replace a module in the frunk. Good luck! 12,500 miles later and no further issues.

Urgently reached out today. Another carrier will pick up our vehicle tomorrow. Unfortunately, not an enclosed trailer. I do have PPF, hopefully no paint damage while transporting.

Back