Does your Lucid Home Charging Station respond over Wifi?

Does your Lucid Home Charging Station respond to its IP address over Wifi?

• Something else (explain below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I would not recommend you do that. Just put it on your local subnet using a private IP range like 192.168.x.x or 10.x.x.x

I did have trouble with mine until Borski came over and fixed it in like 5 minutes.

Can you reach the LHCS from anywhere via the internet? Or only when on same network as the charger?
Currently only on the same network.

Thank you. The LCHCS is connected to Wifi and I can access it over the network with the assigned IP address (I have to remember that new one, or will it continuously re-assign?) but the status pages show not connected to Lucid cloud and the software has never updated. Still showing .21 instead of .24

Thank you. The LCHCS is connected to Wifi and I can access it over the network with the assigned IP address (I have to remember that new one, or will it continuously re-assign?) but the status pages show not connected to Lucid cloud and the software has never updated. Still showing .21 instead of .24
Stupid question… how does one connect the lucid charger to wifi? It didn’t really come with instructions on how to do it or I missed it

Back