Christopher Robinson at Milbrae Center

andrew61

Verified Owner
Cars
BMW M4, Audi S4, Alfa 73
Does anyone know Christopher Robinson at the Milbrae Center? He called today to see if I could get my car to the center, which was very cool.

Does anyone know Christopher Robinson at the Milbrae Center? He called today to see if I could get my car to the center, which was very cool.
I've heard he's great. Plenty of praise for him from Bay Area Owners

He's the damn best. Love that dude. Really cares. Occasionally gets overwhelmed, but is genuinely a fantastic dude and you're in good hands.

He's a real asset to Lucid. Has gone above and beyond for many.

Christopher has always been very professional and at the same time strives to provide the highest level of Customer Service!!

Good, i just met with him, but when i got the service order, it was not at all accurate. Probably trying to do too many things. Texting with him now so i can send me my write up so he can fix. If anyone has Christopher's email, please send it along, i only have his text

Can I change my advisor to this Christopher fellow? Lol! Mine's name is Travis dunno last name, and he tends to make up stuff instead of just saying "i don't know, let me check with the technicians". Multiple times he's made up that software updates 2.1.47 and 2.1.50 would have fixes for my mic issues, and both times was wrong, and then said he would create a service appt for me, and then didn't actually do it

Chris butchered the work order, but when i texted him, he was more than happy to take more info and revise. As long as we can work together, Chris gets 5 stars by my book! FYI, I have his email now.

Potential problem: The one worrisome thing he said is if it is the communication module, engineering has to write up a formal fix before the module can be replaced. The write-up takes at least 3 weeks. Then they have to order parts, which are not always in. So if it's hardware, this may take 1-2 months to get fixed.

Does this timeline sound right to everyone?

The car is still a joy to drive -- my wife, who 'stole it' really loves it.

Chris butchered the work order, but when i texted him, he was more than happy to take more info and revise. As long as we can work together, Chris gets 5 stars by my book! FYI, I have his email now.

Potential problem: The one worrisome thing he said is if it is the communication module, engineering has to write up a formal fix before the module can be replaced. The write-up takes at least 3 weeks. Then they have to order parts, which are not always in. So if it's hardware, this may take 1-2 months to get fixed.

Does this timeline sound right to everyone?

The car is still a joy to drive -- my wife, who 'stole it' really loves it.
I'm not sure about the 'writing up a formal fix,' but Christopher isn't one to lie - misunderstandings happen though, sure. You'll find there isn't a bad one in the bunch at Millbrae; Budd is fantastic, Ron is great, everyone there whose name I'm forgetting is great.

Just super busy, so sometimes you have to chase them a bit. There are rumors of additional service centers opening in the Bay Area to spread out the workload, as this is (expectedly) one of their biggest locales.

Oh, no worries about Chris -- I reached out, and he is updating -- I appreciate that. That's why he sent it to me for review first! I also don't think he was untruthful, I'm just worried about not having the car for 4-8 weeks. Maybe that will give me time to get my wife a different car she loves :)

Oh, no worries about Chris -- I reached out, and he is updating -- I appreciate that. That's why he sent it to me for review first! I also don't think he was untruthful, I'm just worried about not having the car for 4-8 weeks. Maybe that will give me time to get my wife a different car she loves :)
May I suggest a Sapphire?

FYI he prefers Christopher.

Super responsive, super attentive, and always super professional. Part of me actually kinda wants to hear him say "fuck" or even "hell" to make me feel less unprofessional in comparison, but that's my own baggage. Hard recommend either way.

Agree, Christopher and i worked together to compile the issues for work orders — there were 12 orders. Plus Lucid engineering is involved with the system down error. Bummer that there are problems, but impressed with the all hands on deck approach. Plus it’s pretty cool that several different divisions of Lucid monitor this forum. That’s a big compliment to the group who run and manages this forum. Way to go guys!!

Hopping for software fixes so i get my car back soon.

Back