Child Lock Fault - Error

thecodingart

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid AGT
Referral Code
JWJOWFN3
Has anyone seen an alert for child lock fault. I’ve seen this error twice while entering my car, it typically goes away after starting my car.

Attachments

• A7582AB3-764C-4327-BFFC-593A12804830.jpeg
    A7582AB3-764C-4327-BFFC-593A12804830.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 115
Oh I see it was right there in front of my face the whole time I just didn’t look for it. Haha thanks man. 🤦‍♂️

I’m still waiting and trying to see if a service visit can happen before the one they scheduled for the 17th (literally 3 weeks out…).

I asked the west palm location if they had any earlier appointments available, they always forward these questions to “Victor” (ther service guy). I swear this guy ignores his emails entirely. He almost never responds.

Yes I encountered intermittent child lock fault and had a mobile service visit to fix the issue. In my case, we suspect that it was disconnected when the window tint was applied and forgot to reconnect. It was a simple fix.

Yes I encountered intermittent child lock fault and had a mobile service visit to fix the issue. In my case, we suspect that it was disconnected when the window tint was applied and forgot to reconnect. It was a simple fix.
This is what I’m suspecting as well, although the window tint guys promised that they double checked everything.

The oddest thing about them tinting/reconnecting things is there was a delay in some of the door handles working again…

I swear this guy ignores his emails entirely. He almost never responds.
I've had multiple Lucid employees not see my emails because they went into their Spam folders because I sent them from my personal email, which is 'outside the Lucid system.' There's a chance that's why he hasn't responded.

I've had multiple Lucid employees not see my emails because they went into their Spam folders because I sent them from my personal email, which is 'outside the Lucid system.' There's a chance that's why he hasn't responded.
Considering each time another employee on the email chain sends a new email asking them to answer, that probably isn’t the issue. They’ve also replied before.

Back