Chevrolet Corvette C8 Z06 versus Lucid Air Grand Touring U Drag

They are very reliable to being in the shop.
Again, apparently you know nothing abut Huracan and their reliability.
Go to any Lamborghini forum and read about that particular model. READ and don't post childish comments.

Again, apparently you know nothing abut Huracan and their reliability.
Go to any Lamborghini forum and read about that particular model. READ and don't post childish comments.
Hm- I have done research and assumed they were unreliable. Perhaps that was the first model year. What year do you have?

Hm- I have done research and assumed they were unreliable. Perhaps that was the first model year. What year do you have?
My buddy had a huracan (now an r8) and it was perfectly reliable. It’s mclarens that are reliable only insofar as reliably being in the shop.

IMG_4023.jpeg

P1, MP4-12c, F1. From a recent visit to Jay Leno’s garage.

I loved the storyline with the yellow P1 in 'Ozark' :cool:

My buddy had a huracan (now an r8) and it was perfectly reliable. It’s mclarens that are reliable only insofar as reliably being in the shop.
Next gen huracans will abandon the r8 underpinnings(v12 hybrid) because the r8 is gone.

My 100th post and this above secured item above 18 MONTHS ago affords us the chance to look through the eyes of a buyer! It is PUBLIC DOMAIN however only someone with enough passion would find it. Moi!

It's something for the kids! A little piece of US History.

And DAMN THE GRAVITY is cool it's like Bugatti powered Range Rover the ultimate compliment!🙂

My 100th post and this above secured item above 18 MONTHS ago affords us the chance to look through the eyes of a buyer! It is PUBLIC DOMAIN however only someone with enough passion would find it. Moi!

It's something for the kids! A little piece of US History.

And DAMN THE GRAVITY is cool it's like Bugatti powered Range Rover the ultimate compliment!🙂
Didnt the tuatara roll over in that trailer? Thought they paused development after that and the speed record "scandal."
Gravity sapphire gonna be a beast, probably 4 motors as the platform can take it. That also means front wheel torque vectoring, which opens so many possibilities.

Didnt the tuatara roll over in that trailer? Thought they paused development after that and the speed record "scandal."
Gravity sapphire gonna be a beast, probably 4 motors as the platform can take it. That also means front wheel torque vectoring, which opens so many possibilities.
Yes she was. But SSC rebuilt her. Last year her owner Larry Caplin driving at Kennedy Space Centre did 295MPH in only 2.3 miles and 45.X seconds. Unfortunately the second run, faster and quicker, required for a two way average was unfortunately aborted due to a technical issue. The braking marker points etc. They may run again but are currently manufacturing SSC Tuatara Striker packages.

But QUAD motors? Jesus I've been away too long I need to read up on it. Yes torque vectoring opens up immense capabilities!

Yes she was. But SSC rebuilt her. Last year her owner Larry Caplin driving at Kennedy Space Centre did 295MPH in only 2.3 miles and 45.X seconds. Unfortunately the second run, faster and quicker, required for a two way average was unfortunately aborted due to a technical issue. The braking marker points etc. They may run again but are currently manufacturing SSC Tuatara Striker packages.

But QUAD motors? Jesus I've been away too long I need to read up on it. Yes torque vectoring opens up immense capabilities!
Its not confirmed for quadmotors, but we know that the LEAP platform can take it, and it seems like a nobrainer for the suv. If it has torque vectoring front and rear, I have full confidence that lucid can make something beautiful to drive.
And the makers of the tuatara are really unlucky, I wish they could prove that we can go toe to toe with the rest of the world.(if the c8 z06 didnt already show that)

Its not confirmed for quadmotors, but we know that the LEAP platform can take it, and it seems like a nobrainer for the suv. If it has torque vectoring front and rear, I have full confidence that lucid can make something beautiful to drive.
And the makers of the tuatara are really unlucky, I wish they could prove that we can go toe to toe with the rest of the world.(if the c8 z06 didnt already show that)

Problem is 1 car in three years manufacturered. That's not production.

Nowhere They won't tell anyone about homologation or EPA or crash testing so why should I waste my time pursuing it. Can't compare that to Bugatti. Better off with an Underground Racing Lamborghini's Aventador!

On the flip side I've made major headway elsewhere so I'm not too bothered. I Love the car the management less so.

C8 Z06 has done it. Car enthusiasts in Europe Love it.

What is LEAP? Lucid something? I'll Google it tomorrow!🙂

Problem is 1 car in three years manufacturered. That's not production.

Nowhere They won't tell anyone about homologation or EPA or crash testing so why should I waste my time pursuing it. Can't compare that to Bugatti. Better off with an Underground Racing Lamborghini's Aventador!

On the flip side I've made major headway elsewhere so I'm not too bothered. I Love the car the management less so.

C8 Z06 has done it. Car enthusiasts in Europe Love it.

What is LEAP? Lucid something? I'll Google it tomorrow!🙂
Its the lucid platform, under the air and the gravity. For the air they didnt opt for quad motors, but they surely will for the gravity.
Still waiting for zora please! Its sad though, that there wont be the z06's NA engine with the battery. There will only be the stingrays with the battery,(e-ray), and the ZR1's engine(tt of the z06 one) with the battery, which will be the Zora.

Back