Ceramic coating, window tinting, and wraps

can you break down how much all the different services cost?
I replied in that thread with why PPF is worth it.

It can vary wildly depending on your area. If you're considering our shop, I am happy to generate a quote for you. Send me a DM.

Can someone recommend a great ppf and ceramic detailer in the Sacramento area?
Sorry if this is a duplicate question.

The windshield is great. The side windows had a decent bit of glare for me, so I tinted them with 35% 3M Ceramic IR. Zero issues.
Did you have to tell the detailer anything special about where to put and where not to put tint. The local shop here in Sarasota has never seen a Lucid before. I hope they know what they are doing. Are there any spots they should not tint (or put ceramic coating) that you are aware of?

JOhn

Did you have to tell the detailer anything special about where to put and where not to put tint. The local shop here in Sarasota has never seen a Lucid before. I hope they know what they are doing. Are there any spots they should not tint (or put ceramic coating) that you are aware of?

JOhn
Nope.

Can someone recommend a great ppf and ceramic detailer in the Sacramento area?
Sorry if this is a duplicate question.
I live in EDH and have a Touring on order. I’ve been using Moro Auto Detailing in Folsom for my Tesla for the last five years or so and have been quite satisfied. i have Ceramic only. However, I am still interested any other recommended detailers in the area.

I live in EDH and have a Touring on order. I’ve been using Moro Auto Detailing in Folsom for my Tesla for the last five years or so and have been quite satisfied. i have Ceramic only. However, I am still interested any other recommended detailers in the area.
😳
I too live in EDH.
I too have a Touring on order.
I too want Ceramic only.

Thanks for the tip on Moro Auto Detailing in Folsom LucidMike. 👍

I received car last week in Sarasota. Silver AGT. Took the car to local shop for full ceramic and PPF only on hood and mirrors., Also got tinting because of the summer sun here. I will have the car back in a week and will send pictures

Very happy (as usual) with my Ceramic Pro at Moro in Folsom.

Attachments

• E356323B-5A61-4741-B8C8-C12D30F1A3CF.jpeg
    E356323B-5A61-4741-B8C8-C12D30F1A3CF.jpeg
    983.9 KB · Views: 137
Any suggestions for PPF/ ceramic coating in Northern Virginia.

We purchased the Lucid Mats in Grey. Replaced the white mats with the grey ones. I was thinking I'd probably use the grey for the wetter months; white in the warm ones. The white is so beautiful
From Lucid?

😳
I too live in EDH.
I too have a Touring on order.
I too want Ceramic only.

Thanks for the tip on Moro Auto Detailing in Folsom LucidMike. 👍
Why did you guys decide on ceramic only?

Depends on which coating you get and where you get it done. On my Porsche Panamera I had full Xpel Ultimate PPF and then Ceramic Pro. It was okay. For my Lucid Dream again the Xpel PPF but changed to FeynLab 7 Year Heal Plus which is superior to the Ceramic Pro but costs more.

I watched the You Tube segment on Cosmic Cruz’s treatment and notice they applied the coating on the canopy on the outside. In another thread, Bus Driver speaks of his installation as being on the interior. Why the difference?

Back