Car won't charge all of a sudden

Update: Went to local hotel, thankfully they allowed me to test the car and see if it would charge at least. Same error, has to be something with the car. Waiting on a call back from service. We tried some tried some trouble shooting over the phone, no luck :(
I missed this, but does it also NOT work on a DCFC. ala EVGo, Electrify America, fast chargepoints?

I missed this, but does it also NOT work on a DCFC. ala EVGo, Electrify America, fast chargepoints?
No DCFC in my area I could get to. Houston Service Center is working with me now. Almost a guarantee it's something with the car at this point. Tried another level 2 charger in town and same issue. Car just won't charge.

Update: Car finally made it to the Houston service center last Thursday night. They followed up with me today and said the technicians determined the car will need to have the MPB cable replaced. From my understanding this is part of the "Wonderbox" but correct me if I am wrong. They expect the repair to be done by end of this week and when I asked for the cause of failure they said it was categorized in their system as a defective part. I wonder if this is a widespread issue or not.

Update: Car finally made it to the Houston service center last Thursday night. They followed up with me today and said the technicians determined the car will need to have the MPB cable replaced. From my understanding this is part of the "Wonderbox" but correct me if I am wrong. They expect the repair to be done by end of this week and when I asked for the cause of failure they said it was categorized in their system as a defective part. I wonder if this is a widespread issue or not.
We haven’t heard it very often, at least here, so I would assume it isn’t widespread.

Glad it’s getting fixed!

We haven’t heard it very often, at least here, so I would assume it isn’t widespread.

Glad it’s getting fixed!
For sure. Can't wait to my car back, I miss driving it 😭 Despite the issues it's the best car I've ever owned and Lucid as a company is amazing. Stuff will happen no matter what car you drive.

Back