Car availability - how accurate is the ETA?

marsarbu

Cars
S560, Panamera Hybrid
I am waiting for one of 3 cars (GT w/ Tahoe) to make it to the dealer, so I can snatch the $5k discount. On the Lucid website it says "Available in 2 weeks" for all 3 cars. In your experience, how accurate is that timeline? It seems it was still 2 weeks 4 weeks ago :)

I am waiting for one of 3 cars (GT w/ Tahoe) to make it to the dealer, so I can snatch the $5k discount. On the Lucid website it says "Available in 2 weeks" for all 3 cars. In your experience, how accurate is that timeline? It seems it was still 2 weeks 4 weeks ago :)
I think the timeline is very inaccurate, especially for the GT’s. They seem to have been between 2 to 4 weeks since end of April or early May. Don’t get it. The only few GT’s that seem available onsite are ones with metal roofs with very few glass roofs onsite. How do you know the GT is being delivered to your closest location?

When I ordered a year ago, “2 weeks” did not mean it’s on its way to my local Lucid shop. It meant that’s about how long it would take to ship from the factory in Arizona and get inspected if I ordered it. That estimate was pretty much spot on.

When I ordered a year ago, “2 weeks” did not mean it’s on its way to my local Lucid shop. It meant that’s about how long it would take to ship from the factory in Arizona and get inspected if I ordered it. That estimate was pretty much spot on.
yeah, the only way to get the 5k discount is to go to the showroom and buy a vehicle on the floor. You won't be able to find these vehicles online.

Back