Getting my New GT in 2 weeks

fadooly

Cars
Lucid Air GT
Hi,

I am expecting my Lucid GT in 2 weeks max. However, I am a little concerned about the software glitches that I keep hearing about specifically about the key fob

I would like to know if all the issues have been ironed out and what should I like look for when I get my car like check list or something to note

moreover, any website do you guys recommend to buy accessories for Lucid. I want specifically made for it, not general tools or hardware

Thanks,

I have no issues whatsoever with my key fobs. I’ve also had two loaner Lucids thst had no key fob issues. Others have reported issues here. But I’d say the mobile key (your phone as a key) is more likely to cause you issues.

Hi,

I am expecting my Lucid GT in 2 weeks max. However, I am a little concerned about the software glitches that I keep hearing about specifically about the key fob

I would like to know if all the issues have been ironed out and what should I like look for when I get my car like check list or something to note

moreover, any website do you guys recommend to buy accessories for Lucid. I want specifically made for it, not general tools or hardware

Thanks,
Please browse this subforum for accessories

Hi,

Thanks,
I got my AGT on Match 15. If my car is,an example, the build quality issues and software glitches have been ironed out
My steering wheel doesn't creak, all the panels are properly aligned, and there are no loose knobs. As for the software, no glitches. The touchscreens are responsive. The STILL don't have Android auto, but that a glitch. The navigation system is not laggy, its just that sometimes its wrong.
My only gripe is that people do indeed bmag their head getting into the rear seat. They need to be warned to lower their head. That shouldn't be.
Oh, and I don't get anywhere close to 459 mile range. Other than those 2 issues, I've been very happy.

Congrats on your upcoming fantastic car

do you guys recommend to buy accessories for Lucid. I want specifically made for it, not general tools or hardware

Congrats on the incoming Air GT! Am excited to hear your impressions at delivery and on your first drives.

Re: accessories. I have found the official, OEM store to offer very high-quality products. Specifically, I have purchased the all-weather mats, charging accessories, as well as the outdoor car cover and some swag too. All of which have been very high quality and, as expected, perfectly fit and are specifically made for the Air. I hope this helps!

I have no issues whatsoever with my key fobs. I’ve also had two loaner Lucids thst had no key fob issues. Others have reported issues here. But I’d say the mobile key (your phone as a key) is more likely to cause you issues.
i would agree. My key fob works all the time, have never had problems with it. At this point my mobile key also works 90% of the time. Since I almost always have both of them with me, I'm not sure which is opening the car.

Great! I should then share with you my initial impression once I get it . They told me today that I am expecting to receive it next week and everything is fine
btw I am in Saudi , I am curious to see if our lucid version is different than US version …. I forgot to mention that I will be getting 2023 model , not 2024 since I got very great offer fully optioned

It is a major departure for me from driving my 12 years old car Toyota Aurion (it is like Camry) to Lucid and I am extremely excited

Finally I got my Lucid just last Wednesday night

Excited to test it and let you all know about my experience

Attachments

• A514D25A-2824-4E80-8536-5D3C41E0B47B.jpeg
    A514D25A-2824-4E80-8536-5D3C41E0B47B.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 39
Finally I got my Lucid just last Wednesday night

Excited to test it and let you all know about my experience
Beautiful! Exactly my car, wheels and all! Also, that door to the building it’s parked in front of is spectacular. Congratulations on your new car :)

Hi,

Thanks,

I usually carry my key fob and my phone (set as a key also). I have no issues getting in the car. Sometimes it does take a couple seconds after you approach the car for doors to open.

But after trying one vs the other, I decide to carry both as I am frequently using vale and getting the car washed, so the key fob is crucial for that.

I usually carry my key fob and my phone (set as a key also). I have no issues getting in the car. Sometimes it does take a couple seconds after you approach the car for doors to open.

But after trying one vs the other, I decide to carry both as I am frequently using vale and getting the car washed, so the key fob is crucial for that.
Valet is the only reason I ever carry the fob. And because I never carry it, I usually forget it when I want to valet and end up having to self-park lol.

Although, about 50% of the time, they ask me to park it dead center in front of the hotel/restaurant like it’s a Lamborghini lol

Valet is the only reason I ever carry the fob. And because I never carry it, I usually forget it when I want to valet and end up having to self-park lol.

Although, about 50% of the time, they ask me to park it dead center in front of the hotel/restaurant like it’s a Lamborghini lol
That would have been a cool picture. ;)

Back