Getting my New GT in 2 weeks

Hi,

I am expecting my Lucid GT in 2 weeks max. However, I am a little concerned about the software glitches that I keep hearing about specifically about the key fob

I would like to know if all the issues have been ironed out and what should I like look for when I get my car like check list or something to note

moreover, any website do you guys recommend to buy accessories for Lucid. I want specifically made for it, not general tools or hardware

Thanks,
I have been only using my key fob. And I use wired car play. With that combination I have barely had an issue.

I'm a bit confused. When did the car stop working? Were you able to drive it home from the PPF shop, or was it towed directly from the PPF shop to Lucid? It seems kind of obvious that they caused the damage, but it might be really hard to prove it if you were able to drive it out of their facility.

The damage obviously from tinting and the shop owner sent me a message saying the car is giving alarms… but it was drivable but all safety systems are down

Me and the shop owner agree because of tinting this is happened… but he is saying that he has not done anything wrong.. he tinted the car carefully but the car has bad insulation or bad design … he said that he did not over spray or do anything unusual .. the opposite he was extra careful !

I tried with lucid to cover it under warranty … may be there was a bad insulation but they said all seemed normal and new ,,, citing it is the shop fault

Here is my question, is there a wash mode in the car to cut electricity on this critical parts or kill switch to cut the electric in case the car is getting tinted again?

I'm a bit confused. When did the car stop working? Were you able to drive it home from the PPF shop, or was it towed directly from the PPF shop to Lucid? It seems kind of obvious that they caused the damage, but it might be really hard to prove it if you were able to drive it out of their facility.

This is very unusual. I had my Lucid tinted with no issues. Sorry you are going thru this.

Maybe you can diagnose with the tint shop owner where the water is leaking so Lucid can determine who covers the fix.

The car has software bugs. Definitely more than I’ve ever experienced with any other manufacturer. It comes with the territory with this being a new car manufacturer. They’ll get it sorted, but you’re the beta tester right now.

Back