Car and Driver Review on Gravity

Sweet. Looks like a leap forward on many levels over any similar purpose vehicle offered. The photo of the Start, Stop button in the Car and Driver review is surprising. Pricing will be interesting for the launch edition as well as lesser, but still very impressive AWD, air suspension versions. Hey, there are plenty of ICE fully optioned pickup trucks and full-sized SUVs in the high five-figure and low six-figure price range.

Surprised to see that a heads-up display has been added to the Gravity. I have that in our Audi and my last Lexus. I really wish I had it in my Touring. Probably can thank Musk for that, given his view that it isn't necessary with FSD.

Yes, a head-up display would be nice, but I am quite satisfied with the AGT features. Loved it in my former BMW 650i convertible, but the unobstructed driver's view from the AGT works very well for me.
I don't see this, where?
interior photos in C&D review

Yes, a head-up display would be nice, but I am quite satisfied with the AGT features. Loved it in my former BMW 650i convertible, but the unobstructed driver's view from the AGT works very well for me.

interior photos in C&D review
1700168104418.png

I don't see it, not sure how I keep missing it, you have keen eyes.

Not a single review has mentioned a Start or Stop button either.

View attachment 16415
I don't see it, not sure how I keep missing it, you have keen eyes.

Not a single review has mentioned a Start or Stop button either.
I just scrolled through the C&D interior photos. No reason for a debate, as clearly a start stop button is not necessary and perhaps a mistake by C&D.

I just scrolled through the C&D interior photos. No reason for a debate, as clearly a start stop button is not necessary and perhaps a mistake by C&D.
Not trying to debate at all, sorry if that's what it seemed like.

Just curious because I didn't see it.

Not trying to debate at all, sorry if that's what it seemed like.

Just curious because I didn't see it.
I couldn't find it either

Back