Can the car remember navigation preferences?

Gil

Cars
Lucid Air
I’m new, so forgive me if this has been discussed. I always mute the navigation, and I don’t know if there’s a way to make the car leave the voice off for good. Likewise, I prefer 2D display to 3D display and would rather not have to reset that each time I drive. Are such preferences saved somewhere and I just haven’t found it?

I would prefer same as you. No way to set preferences that I have found.

Does Lucid take requests anywhere? Do they monitor these forums? Is there a master list?

Does Lucid take requests anywhere? Do they monitor these forums? Is there a master list?
The best advice is to email customer service. Sometimes they do read these forums, but they can’t monitor every single thread. Much better to tell them directly.

Sometime “hopefully this year” there is going to be a major UI update. I’ve somewhat given up on UI suggestions until I see what they address. Between critical bug fixes, stability, and the upcoming significant update, they have their hands full.

Biggest pet peeve for me was the inability to mute the voice guidance. Thankfully resolved this a few months ago.

Biggest pet peeve for me was the inability to mute the voice guidance. Thankfully resolved this a few months ago.
It doesn't remember this setting right? Seems to need to be remuted every time I navigate.

Hard to believe this problem still hasn’t been fixed. Remembering preferences and settings is such a basic part of user-friendly software design. But as of now, every time I use navigation, I have to mute the guidance all over again. Lucid?

Lucky we can even mute it 😁

Back