Can the Air remember driving dynamic preferences per profile?

austinlucid

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air GT
I prefer the "high" regen breaking setting when driving as then I have complete 1-pedal driving control (I almost never hit the brakes) while my partner prefers the "normal" setting as he finds high to be too herky-jerky.

I thought this setting was tied to a profile, but it doesn't save nor update when we switch profiles. Am I mistaken thinking this setting was associated with a profile, or is it a bug?

I prefer the "high" regen breaking setting when driving as then I have complete 1-pedal driving control (I almost never hit the brakes) while my partner prefers the "normal" setting as he finds high to be too herky-jerky.

I thought this setting was tied to a profile, but it doesn't save nor update when we switch profiles. Am I mistaken thinking this setting was associated with a profile, or is it a bug?
I wish it was associated with a profile but it is not.

My non-Lucid EV also doesn’t do this. Could be a safely thing.

At least the regeneration setting stays on between drives. I’m a little bummed that drive style resets to Smooth on each start.

At least the regeneration setting stays on between drives. I’m a little bummed that drive style resets to Smooth on each start.
In my BMW the first thing I always did was hit the sport button. In my Jeep it was turning off the stupid auto stop-start. I wonder if the car need to start up in the EPA-tested configuration?

My non-Lucid EV also doesn’t do this. Could be a safely thing.
Didn't somebody say, it reverts to Smooth and High Regen or whatever as the default because the EPA rules indicate that the measurement must be taken with 'default' settings on the car?

Didn't somebody say, it reverts to Smooth and High Regen or whatever as the default because the EPA rules indicate that the measurement must be taken with 'default' settings on the car?
If true, that's a really stupid rule. But not surprising.

It reverts to Smooth but the regen setting stays where it was from the last drive.

It reverts to Smooth but the regen setting stays where it was from the last drive.
I do hope they add regen to the profile, as I'm pretty sure my wife will want the lower setting, while I definitely prefer high.

Just found out that drive settings like roll and creep isn't tied to profile. Annoying that I would have to change it back whenever someone else has a different preference.

Back