Can the LUCID cameras record?

Actually I would like to see more safety features such as braking or slow down to avoid an accident at any speed if the car detects that it is approaching another object. As we get older and reflexes slow down at any speed, we would like extra pair(s) of eyes in the car while we pay attention to driving the best we can and be able to drive for a longer period in our lives. My main reason for buying lucid was that it has Lidar, cameras, US proximity sensors and radar. Also, an automatic call from Customer Service in case of an incident.

That is excellent news. Thanks for sharing.

i was at a red light today and a guy in a Ford Escape or something like that drove through the intersection, looked at me and flipped me the bird for no apparent reason. It just reminded me that there is still some resentment/jealousy/whatever from some knuckleheads out there towards luxury EV owners for whatever reason. Those same clowns are the type that would key a Lucid or Tesla.
Trust me the jealousy factor is not just for EV’s.

A security camera feature comes in very handy. When someone drunkenly doored my new Rivian this summer, I sent them a clip of the event and they “graciously“ offered to help with the repair costs. My AGT getting doored would necessitate a few therapy sessions at least. Choosing just the right parking space has become a preoccupation…

I’m the same way. I park as far away from other cars as possible. Over in the next county if necessary.

I probably posted this previously, but the Tesla Dashcam functionality saved my bacon. I bought a new Model S in September of 2020. In December of that same year, a guy ran a red light and hit me totaling the car. His insurance disputed the cause until I sent them the dashcam footage. This feature can't arrive soon enough for me.

I’ve had two accidents in our Model X where after I sent in files of my dashcam videos, the other party was declared 100% at fault.

We could make it a Sentry and Summons Saturday. Combo request.

Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 12.24.27 PM.png

Back