Can somebody explain this; is it normal?

ScottM

Cars
Etron, Lucid reservation
I'm a Touring order holder. There is an AGT for sale in my city of Sarasota, FL. "one owner" ~600miles. VIN is ~ 2400. It was shuffled back and forth several times FL, to NJ, to FL, to VA, to FL, to NJ, to VA, to PA, and finally back to FL (for the 3rd time?) I drove the car and briefly examined it and all seems well. The sales person could not offer any information on the history and said that it was not unusual for dealers to swap cars if another dealer needs a car that this dealer has. This dealer has many exotic cars for sale.

1670531113533.png

I'm a Touring order holder. There is an AGT for sale in my city of Sarasota, FL. "one owner" ~600miles. VIN is ~ 2400. It was shuffled back and forth several times FL, to NJ, to FL, to VA, to FL, to NJ, to VA, to PA, and finally back to FL (for the 3rd time?) I drove the car and briefly examined it and all seems well. The sales person could not offer any information on the history and said that it was not unusual for dealers to swap cars if another dealer needs a car that this dealer has. This dealer has many exotic cars for sale.

View attachment 7427
Yeah dealers sometimes trade cars. If one dealer wanted a Lucid they could have swapped for another exotic.

Back