Bye Out of Spec Dave

A lot of canyon twisting, drag race launching and heatwave stretching. The value should reflect the price after heavy usage. Dave never meant keep any car long anyway.

I’m still waiting for Kyle’s video of his visit to Lucid HQ.

That was Ridden hard and hung up wet.....
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, seriously!

Dave during his Symposium speech shared many of his CCS charging horror stories. Anyway, as I said, he loves his Air, he hates all those charging networks that don’t maintain they stations to give EV travelers bad experience. EA despite having Signet surge is actually doing better job than Blink, Flo and ChargePoint. Tesla and Rivian have most consistent reported network at this point followed by EVGo and then EA.

Dave during his Symposium speech shared many of his CCS charging horror stories. Anyway, as I said, he loves his Air, he hates all those charging networks that don’t maintain they stations to give EV travelers bad experience. EA despite having Signet surge is actually doing better job than Blink, Flo and ChargePoint. Tesla and Rivian have most consistent reported network at this point followed by EVGo and then EA.
I mean, someone else mentioned this but he managed to put 17,000 miles on his car in 6 months, drove it cross country twice and then some, so it seems CCS didn't really prevent his full enjoyment.

Yeah it doesn’t really add up I feel like they made their views and now just moving on to next hot thing. But nothing is better than driving a Lucid so I don’t really get it. Charge networks will improve. I am patient.

What exactly does Mint condition mean lol?
IMG_0737.jpeg

I mean, someone else mentioned this but he managed to put 17,000 miles on his car in 6 months, drove it cross country twice and then some, so it seems CCS didn't really prevent his full enjoyment.

They enjoy it. I bet Kyle did many Air drifting, donut the car and eating donuts in the car before handing the fobs back to Dave. “Geez, thanks dad! Cool ride!” 😆

I watch their Lucid content because there just isn't much long term Lucid content out there. But I know what I look for and appreciate in a car doesn't really line up with what they value. They still dished out solid info though. I'm much more of an EverydayDriver type of person.

I wouldn't want to be buying that car considering how hard they go on it. 6 months, 17k miles and DC charging as close to zero as possible. I'm a little sad I won't get to see how a Lucid with a tough life ages. There would have been a lot of good info there.

Off-raoding is reserved for Turo rental cars. I doubt that the only person who has posted off-roading Lucid videos on Twitter has off-roaded his own Lucid. Please prove me wrong.
I haven’t even done launch mode in my own car sad 😢

I watch their Lucid content because there just isn't much long term Lucid content out there. But I know what I look for and appreciate in a car doesn't really line up with what they value. They still dished out solid info though. I'm much more of an EverydayDriver type of person.

I wouldn't want to be buying that car considering how hard they go on it. 6 months, 17k miles and DC charging as close to zero as possible. I'm a little sad I won't get to see how a Lucid with a tough life ages. There would have been a lot of good info there.
Literally only watched them for Lucid content, enjoyed it. But unfortunately those days are now done and probably my subscription too

Looks like someone hit the 'buy it now' button at $90k. Sets a useful benchmark for a 17k-mile, two-owner GT.

Looks like someone hit the 'buy it now' button at $90k. Sets a useful benchmark for a 17k-mile, two-owner GT.
Sorta. It’s a very very abused GT as compared to other GTs likely. That’s not a jab @OutofSpecDave at all, to be clear - it’s just been through cross country road trips, tons of DC fast charging, some fairly hard driving and canyoning, and so on, so I imagine that factors into it some.

Back